NuPrime ST-10M's

Corbin Johnson

NuPrime ST-10M's
« on: 26 Jan 2019, 06:55 pm »
I recently had one of my old NuForce Ref 9SE V3's stop working.  I was not looking forward to buying new amps because I didn't think I could find anything better for a price less than NuPrime Evolutions.  John Casler suggested the ST-10M's which weren't on my radar.  Wow, these new amps are a noticeable upgrade from the NuForce Ref 9's, mostly in power and dynamics while retaining everything I loved about the NuForce amps.  I always felt my VMPS RM40 could use a little more power and now I've got it and more.  Thanks NuPrime for offering an awesome and truly audiophile product that doesn't break the bank.

If anyone is interested, I've posted my old NuForce amps in the Trading Post Circle.  One works, the other doesn't but can be repaired.  Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Corbin

Samoyed

Re: NuPrime ST-10M's
« Reply #1 on: 26 Jan 2019, 07:37 pm »
John is the best, and Nuprime makes wonderful gear.

Evoke

• Industry Participant
    • EVOKE Planar Loudspeakers
« Reply #2 on: 26 Jan 2019, 08:20 pm »
I recently had one of my old NuForce Ref 9SE V3's stop working.  I was not looking forward to buying new amps because I didn't think I could find anything better for a price less than NuPrime Evolutions.  John Casler suggested the ST-10M's which weren't on my radar.  Wow, these new amps are a noticeable upgrade from the NuForce Ref 9's, mostly in power and dynamics while retaining everything I loved about the NuForce amps.  I always felt my VMPS RM40 could use a little more power and now I've got it and more.  Thanks NuPrime for offering an awesome and truly audiophile product that doesn't break the bank.

If anyone is interested, I've posted my old NuForce amps in the Trading Post Circle.  One works, the other doesn't but can be repaired.  Please PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Corbin

Congrats, Corbin - A lot of people ask me why I suggest more power - I think you can hear it - it's palpable in the detail in the lower mid-bass. And who knew there was imaging and texture below 150 hz. The ease of performance is simply amazing. And yes, the NuPrime circuitry is pretty damn amazing.

Samoyed

« Reply #3 on: 26 Jan 2019, 09:05 pm »
I agree with every word.

giordy60

« Reply #4 on: 5 Feb 2019, 12:40 pm »
Jason a question:
the st-10m go into st-by with the pressure of the button on the front?