The MacSandwich is now available...

dmccombs

Re: The MacSandwich is now available...
« Reply #40 on: 27 Dec 2010, 04:45 am »
Hey Guys and Gals,

We were shooting some Mach2 images for the upcoming Show and some other things, and thought I would share this shot of the MacSandwich.

The MacSandwich sounds great, and looks great.  The pictures don't do the finish justice, but hopefully this give you an idea of the quality involved.

Darrell
www.mach2music.com

JDUBS

« Reply #41 on: 6 Mar 2011, 09:39 pm »
A couple of questions.

Is there an additional charge for the MacSandwich for use with a pre-2010 Mini?  Also, are holes drilled for spikes / cones already?

Thanks,
Jim 

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #42 on: 6 Mar 2011, 09:52 pm »
A couple of questions.

Is there an additional charge for the MacSandwich for use with a pre-2010 Mini?  Also, are holes drilled for spikes / cones already?

Thanks,
Jim
Jim, no additional charge for the older Mini.  I include longer locating pins and the Mini is sits a bit recessed in the back which helps protct the connectors anyway.

They are not drilled for cones, but I can do that for you.  I usually drill and tap them for the Dayton cones which are 6MM, but can drill and tap for any size up to 3/8-16 like I did for one customer.  I charge $10.00 for drilling and tapping up to 6 holes in the bottom.  That way you can use 3 or 4 cones and I will drill and tap 2 different size holes for different isolation cones.

Dave

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #43 on: 3 Apr 2011, 01:11 am »
My MacSandwich: