Going crazy-Panasonic sa xr45 or HK avr330?

rog152

« on: 19 Feb 2004, 01:24 am »
Hi everyone, i am new here and i am about to get a new receiver for my HT. It has come down to those two i am quite sure. It will be use mostly for Movies, TV, Music probably in that order. the room is about 15X20 with a 8 foot ceiling. Any help would really help. Thanks.

TheChairGuy

Re: Going crazy-Panasonic sa xr45 or HK avr330?
« Reply #1 on: 19 Feb 2004, 05:54 am »
Quote from: rog152
Hi everyone, i am new here and i am about to get a new receiver for my HT. It has come down to those two i am quite sure. It will be use mostly for Movies, TV, Music probably in that order. the room is about 15X20 with a 8 foot ceiling. Any help would really help. Thanks.

Hi Rog152...welcome to Audio Circle, great to have you aboard.

We'll wait a day or so to see if someone can shed light on your questions...if no bites, I might move this to Multi-Channel or Home Theatre as those fellar's over yonder may be better equipped to answer your question as you seem to be more interested in Video and TV first and audio, secondarily.

But, we'll wait a day...those guys sometimes check over here to laugh at us mostly two channel audio guys and may take pity on your plight!  :?

Again, welcome...sorry I can't be of more help as I'm unfamiliar with both those receivers.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #2 on: 21 Feb 2004, 05:15 am »
Hey Home Theatre guys

....maybe you can help ol' Rog152 out with this...his post has been just laying there in Audio Central for a couple daze...........so I moved it here.

Thx, TheChairGuy

Carlman

« Reply #3 on: 21 Feb 2004, 03:35 pm »
Why not just buy both and return the one you like least within the first month?  No sense in going crazy.

Report your comparison here, of course! ;)