Auditions for HT2, HT3, or V3 in NYC or Tri-State area?

nyc_paramedic

Hello all,

How does one go about getting to listen to a pair of Salk's? I'm looking to audition the above mentioned speakers in the NYC/Tri-State area. Being fairly new to this site and this thread I don't know many people here.

I could, in exchange for the host's hospitality, demo a fairly unique custom assembled Linux USB music server with an associated USB DAC, and explain in great detail some of the ins and outs of audiophile computer audio.

P.S. I would be willing to buy the gracious host dinner, their favorite wine/beer, etc. I also have a fairly flexible work schedule.

P.P.S. I also shower daily, have an easy going demeanor, and hav no problem taking off my shoes when entering one's home.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Nick
« Last Edit: 22 Feb 2009, 10:12 pm by nyc_paramedic »

jsalk

Re: Audtions for HT2, HT3, or V3 in NYC or Tri-State area?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Feb 2009, 07:26 pm »
I'm not sure about the HT2's or V3's, but there are a few HT3 owners in the NYC area.  If you would like, I could contact one or more of them for you (just PM or email me).  Or, I think if you look at the owner's audition thread at the top of the page, you will probably find owners who posted there and you can contact them directly.

- Jim