We are the high quality single crystal copper or silver manufacturers

occmetal

Why single crystal metal is suitable for HIEND wire conductor.

The requirement of HIEND wire to the conductor is to reduce the distortion of the audio signal as far as possible.The traditional metal casting process will inevitably lead to numerous “grain boundaries” inside the conductor, the “grain boundaries” and various impurities in it are the main causes of signal distortion.So that's why the higher the purity of the conductor, the more suitable for high fidelity transmission, as far as possible to eliminate the impurities in the grain boundaries. However, the “grain boundaries” still exist.
Single crystal conductor adopts more advanced casting technology, greatly reducing the “grain boundary” of the conductor.So audio signal can be transmitted on one metal crystal, fundamentally reduce the loss in transmitting.One more vivid analogy is that you can imagine the difference of lights in a normal glass and a natural crystal. :D :D

occmetal

Hello, I haven't updated this post for a long time. In order to improve the quality of the product, we have been working hard. Today has brought the latest picture of our product, welcome to discuss.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Oh nice to see you again OCCMETAL.
Hope everything is nice on your side of the world.

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
Hello Mr. Yu,

My name is Greg and I would also like a price list for your products. I assume all of your offerings are without a jacket correct?

Thank You

occmetal

Oh nice to see you again OCCMETAL.
Hope everything is nice on your side of the world.

Hi,my old friend.
I'm glad to see your news.
Thank you for your hope. I'm fine. Are you all right?

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Hi,my old friend.
I'm glad to see your news.
Thank you for your hope. I'm fine. Are you all right?

:thumb: All fine here thanks for asking.
Facing a hot summer, 32ºC today feels like 37ºC due hi air humidity.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
Hello Mr. Yu,

My name is Greg and I would also like a price list for your products. I assume all of your offerings are without a jacket correct?

Thank You
Hi Greg,
Just see in the OCCMETAL site they provide jacketed wire also.
Teflon, Poly-Ethilene and maybe PVC:
http://www.occmetal.com/
Product Name:18AWG copper wire
Structure:1 core single crystal copper
Purity:99.99997%(6N)
Conductor diameter:1.024 mm
Insulated sheath:Teflon
Application:Used to make high fidelity power cable,signal line etc.

Product Name:7 cores copper wire
Structure:7 cores single crystal copper
Purity:99.99997%(6N)
Conductor diameter:0.14mm*7
Insulated sheath:PE
Application:Used to make high fidelity earphone line.

occmetal

Hi Greg,
Just see in the OCCMETAL site they provide jacketed wire also.
Teflon, Poly-Ethilene and maybe PVC:
http://www.occmetal.com/

Thank you for doing this for me. You're a very popular person.
When the summer is hot, you must think about how good the winter is. And in the winter, it would be good to think of summer.
So, enjoy the hot of the summer,now. :D :D

viggen

Could you please PM me your price list?  Or, why don't you post your price list in this thread?

bacobits1

The above site listed does not show anything except the front page.
Nothing , nada!
Vanished?

I read occ is no longer being produced .

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
The above site listed does not show anything except the front page.
Nothing , nada!
Vanished?

I read occ is no longer being produced .
I have ordered once from Mr.Yu and received a great OCC awg 8 solid wire for bus bar tube amp.
His site always have been small, they have improved the OCC process a side as other companies so I suppose none company made the original 1985 OCC method as its somekind obsolete now.

There is a phone for those talk cantonese +86 18697313780 or try listening if they hang up.
« Last Edit: 19 Feb 2019, 12:23 pm by FullRangeMan »

occmetal

Thank you,FullRangeMan,My old friend.
Yes, like the car invented in 1886, we still use it today, because it is really useful and has been greatly improved.   :thumb:

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
Hi Yu, now you hit me, this year Iam more older than before, I would like to fix it.

audioengr

I no longer manufacture cables, but my cable company, parts and technology is for sale.  One of the things that I discovered after a few years originally in the cable business was that conductor metallurgy was just as important as geometry and sizes.  The thing that convinced me that conductor molecular structure was so important was a silver cable liquid-nitrogen immersion experiment.

I build two identical cable pairs using 5-nines silver.  I did my usual annealing step on both.  One pair of cables I dunked in liquid nitrogen, shocking the material.  Listening test of these cables showed that they were not only affected, they were unlistenable, total garbage.  I made a lot of measurements on both cables sets and the L, R, C of these two sets were identical.  However a high-speed measurement with a TDT showed this:

The red trace is the cable that got the LNi immersion.  You can see that there are many more micro-reflections that the untreated cable.

It is important when assembling a cable from this wire that it not be bent too radically or it will introduce new fractures in the crystal-lattice degrading the SQ.

One of the improvements to my cables for the new buyer is to use OCC silver. They were already outstanding, but this will make them hard to beat.

Steve N.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
I have received this notice from OCC Metal informing his new email and site:
Thank you for your long-term support.
Because Yahoo mail business will stop in China from today.
So our service email has been changed to
sales@fyocc.com

At the same time, in order to better serve you in the future.
Our website has also been changed to
https://www.fyocc.com.
Welcome to visit and negotiate business.

Over the years, it is with your support that we can survive and develop.
Please let us work together for a better future.

Best regards,
Yu Ying
Sales Manager
Zhengzhou Flying Fish Metal Material Co. LTD
www.fyocc.com