Hello to all, it’s my pleasure to be here among you.

akguitarman

Hello, I’m new to Audiocircle. I’ve been a VSA Speaker owner/fan since 1997, when I and my C. E. O./Cheif of Everything Officer, otherwise known as my precious wife, were very fortunate to purchase our first VSA Speakers, the first Gen. VR-4’s. They remained in our system for 24 years until August of this year when we were blessed with massive good fortune and huge VSA mojo to be able to purchase Albert’s personal pair of VR-5 Anniversary speakers. We absolutely love them and feel honored to have these incredible speakers in our home. I spoke with Albert on several occasions throughout the last quater century and each conversation was not only informative, helpful and educational, but also ALOT OF FUN!  Albert was incredibly compassionate and kind to us and it was truly an honor to have known him in my own small way. He was truly a ONE Of A Kind human being and we’re all a little better off having had him among us. Thanks to all of you for the opportunity  to say hello and also to the Great One; Albert Von Schweikert, Leif, Damon and the entire VSA family for everything they’ve done and continue to do. I also want to wish them the very best at the upcoming CapitalAudiofest. There’s alot at stake for everyone involved, including us. Thanks again to all, be well and take good care.