mcullinan

Re: March 2010 Issue Now Available
« Reply #20 on: 11 Mar 2010, 08:24 pm »
Thats the one.
M

Sonny

« Reply #21 on: 11 Mar 2010, 10:52 pm »
Thank you everyone it has been a rough month for me.....

Gerald, Maybe we should do a "Burn-In" issue, it sounds like fun!  Since as reviewers we burn in tons of gear all of the writers could give us a few words about what their method is!  We do a lot of cable reviews and if you want to know why, read cable review of the Sweet Spot Reveal from this month.  Sonny is an A-Circle guy who would love to hear from you guys. A special thank you to Gerald, for all your criticism you are the one thing all of us at A$$A really need.  A Reader.

Thanks,
Jeff Brown

Just to let you all know, Jeff was great about being patient with the cables I sent him, originally, we were shooting for Jan/Feb, but things just worked out to be March.  I guess for some, it was unfortuante as there were a few cable reviews in the issue.  However, this is a non-profit and free magazine, so, I think comments are appreciated, but anything not "tasteful" can be a bit too obscene. 

My two cents.

Tuan (aka Sonny)

mikeb

« Reply #22 on: 16 Mar 2010, 03:53 pm »
I am happy to find some reviews of different cables other than from the owners of the cables and the company selling them. I'm building a new system and this is my next step in the process.

Just in time guys, keep up the good work  :thumb:

roymail

• Roy in TX
« Reply #23 on: 26 Mar 2010, 04:05 am »
Jeff,
Thanks for the AA online mag.  I do enjoy reading it.

I have a question about the review of the Luminous Axiom passive attenuator.  The article states that it's a shunt to grd design and the signal passes through a single resistor.  Wouldn't there be two resistors, one for each channel...  right or wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong, I can take it.  Thanks!  :wink:
« Last Edit: 26 Mar 2010, 03:28 pm by roymail »