MCX Price Adjustment and how to Save on your purchase

John Casler

Hi All,

A lot of you are now enjoying one (or more) of the MCX series amplifiers.  With a 550kHz switching frequency these amps are truly High End amps.

Not just for Home Theater, but the Stereo and Monoblocs are INCREDIBLE in high end applications, especially when you need more POWER.

Recently we had to increase the prices on these amps to reflect current production costs.

The New prices look like this:

MCX-4 Outputs $1595
Power Output (Peak): 300W@8 Ohms/channel; 400W@4 Ohms/channel
Power Output (RMS rated): 180W@8 Ohms/channel; 280W@4 Ohms/channel

MCX-3 Outputs $1495
Power Output (Peak): 2 x 300W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms
Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 180W@8 Ohms; 1 x 550W@8 Ohms

MCX-2 Outputs $1495
Power Output (RMS rated): 2 x 550W@8 Ohms

MCX-1 Output $1395
Power Output (RMS rated): 1 x 750W@8 Ohms

This pricing is already in effect.

However I have been discussing with our new North American Distributor (Hi Aamir) how many of you did not know this increase was even on the horizon.  I always like to give all our loyal customers a couple weeks heads up to price increases when possible.

So here is what we came up with:

The previous price on ALL the MCX Series was $1295 per amp.

He has secured permission to allow "participating North American dealers" to honor that price with a provision.

He is building a Video Library of NuPRIME customers talking about their GEAR and if you promise to send along a video file about your thoughts on your MCX products, you get the $1295 price.

This offer is good until 4/1/2020, so warm up your systems and video cameras/phones.

And just let me say, that anyone who thinks these amps are only for HT needs to step up, and listen up.  Especially the STEREO and MONOBLOC version are well into HIGH END territory at a ridiculous price.

« Last Edit: 4 Mar 2020, 11:58 pm by John Casler »

alexreusch

Re: MCX Price Adjustment and how to Save on your purchase
« Reply #1 on: 4 Mar 2020, 10:47 pm »
Going to pick up my MCX-4 this Saturday. But from my dealer in Germany. I guess that I am not eligible for that deal?  :roll:
The MCX-4 will be complementing my system using Evolution One Monoblocks in a mixed stereo/homecinema setup. I will return my MCX-K38 for inspection and possible repair (it broke down last month)...

John Casler

Re: MCX Price Adjustment and how to Save on your purchase
« Reply #2 on: 4 Mar 2020, 10:57 pm »
Going to pick up my MCX-4 this Saturday. But from my dealer in Germany. I guess that I am not eligible for that deal?  :roll:
The MCX-4 will be complementing my system using Evolution One Monoblocks in a mixed stereo/homecinema setup. I will return my MCX-K38 for inspection and possible repair (it broke down last month)...

Hi Alex.

That is great news.  I'm sure you'll be quite happy with it and the performance.

Yes, sorry the Promotional Price hold is specifically for the North American Market via our new North American Distributor.

Let us know how you like it, and if you feel so inclined you can still make a "customer video" to send to Aamir.