I need to hire another employee

Danny Richie

I need to hire another employee
« on: 4 Jan 2024, 08:03 pm »
For any of you guys that are interested in working in a field that has so far just been your hobby, now is your chance.

I need someone willing to start out at the bottom and learn everything. Specifically, I need someone willing to fill orders, handle packaging and shipping, and learn to handle other areas. Being able to communicate well with other employees and customers would be great. Basic skills and experience with tools and putting things together would be great too. Pay level is not high for starters, but will scale up according to production.

Experience sitting in college classrooms or earning college completion certificates for any degree are not necessary. Thousands of hours of experience operating a cell phone is also not necessary or needed at any time while on the clock.

We have a atmosphere that is serious regarding taking care of customers and getting orders out timely and correctly, but we also have fun and listen to music all the time. Any pressure to perform here is mostly self imposed. 

The North Texas area is a nice place to live if you are looking for a place with no traffic issues, low cost of living, low gas prices, and friendly people. It has also been a pretty nice place to raise a family. Iowa Park (where we are located) is a love your neighbor as thy self, and do unto others as you'd have them do unto you kind of place. Crime rates are extremely low and our community as a whole is a very safe place to be.

If you have questions let me know. Message us at: info@gr-research.com or call: 940-592-3400

fre11111

• Industry Participant
Re: I need to hire another employee
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2024, 09:54 pm »
I wish I can move easily, I will love to work there with you guys.

Frederick

Rocket

« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2024, 12:43 am »
Hi,

If I lived in the USA I'd apply as it would be a great change in my career.  I checked out google maps and your area looks lovely and quiet.  Good luck finding any employee :).

Cheers Rod

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 5 Feb 2024, 04:09 pm »
I still have a position open.

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
« Reply #4 on: 5 Feb 2024, 05:18 pm »
Can I work from home? :D

fre11111

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 5 Feb 2024, 05:19 pm »
:lol:
I second. :lol: 8)

Danny Richie

« Reply #6 on: 5 Feb 2024, 05:27 pm »

Nope, I need someone to be here every day to fill orders, handle shipping, keep an inventory on supplies, etc.