Hello everyone! It's official - AudioKinesis has its own circle now!

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
Greetings, and welcome to the AudioKinesis Loudspeakers circle!

First of all, I would like to thank JohnR for making this site possible, and for allowing me to have a circle here.  THANK YOU, John!

Next, I would like to thank all of you who voted for me in my circle poll, and/or posted in favor of my receiving a circle of my own.  Some of you are also manufacturers, and even potential competitors, and I really appreciate your friendship here. 

I'm looking forward to the interaction this circle will bring, and will continue to post in other circles where it would be appropriate.

Again, thank you all, and welcome to my humble abode!

Duke LeJeune
May 19, 2008
12:51 PM local time

Kevin Haskins

Welcome Duke!

One of the good things about AC is that for the most part, most of the manufactures are in this as a passion, not as a simple dollars and cents type of thing.    Also, it isn't a zero sum game. 

Best of luck with the forum and welcome aboard!

mateo

Sweet! Congratulations :thumb:

cryoparts

Let the party begin! 

I'll be hanging around here much more often now that I found out that Boris has a Circle, and now you have one as well.  And...that's really saying something...you know my relationship with forums, Duke!   :o  But, AC has always been a cool place.

I wonder how your speakers would sound driven by the stunning Trafomatic gear that Boris imports? Sure would be cool to find out.

Peace,

Lee

Duke

• Industry Contributor
Thank you very much, Kevin and mateo and Lee!

I don't think I've said this on Audio Circle before, but the best sounding room in my opinion at RMAF '07, and the best sounding room at CES '08, were both rooms that Lee of Cryoparts shared with Josh Heiner of Sonicweld. 

And yes, I'd like very much to pair up with Boris's amps at some time.  He and I talked about it once, but I didn't follow up.

Duke

cryoparts

Duke, it is always nice to hear you say that...it never gets old.  Most of the credit needs to go to Josh at Sonicweld, he is an amazing engineer/designer.  But, since you mentioned it, I'll take a little bit of the credit too!   :lol:

You should follow up with Boris, I bet the combo would sound heavenly.  I'm after Boris now to send me one of the Trafomatic headphone amps, I can't wait to hear it.

Peace,

Lee

Thank you very much, Kevin and mateo and Lee!

I don't think I've said this on Audio Circle before, but the best sounding room in my opinion at RMAF '07, and the best sounding room at CES '08, were both rooms that Lee of Cryoparts shared with Josh Heiner of Sonicweld. 

And yes, I'd like very much to pair up with Boris's amps at some time.  He and I talked about it once, but I didn't follow up.

Duke

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Nice to see an always friendly...always helpful Duke LeJeune getting a circle...  :beer:

So Duke....whats in the future for AudioKinesis ??? Thanks.... :thumb:

Chris

ecramer

• Volunteer
  • In time whats deserved always get served.
Way to go  :thumb:

Russell Dawkins

Everyone wins here.

Good for you, Duke, and good for AudioCircle!   :thumb:

Russell

jimdgoulding

:thumb: for the good guys!  All the best, Duke.  I'm aquainted with a dealer down here if you ever wanna try that route.  And he's acquainted with a dealer and so on.  And FredT300B and I are members of the Houston Audio Society (he, more than that, think tubes) if you will ship some literature.  Anything I can do.

Zero

Hello Duke - and welcome to the fray!  :thumb:

Duke

• Industry Contributor
Thank you all very much.

Jim, I appreciate your offers but I don't plan to sell through dealers - I'd have to raise my prices more than I want to, and I'd have to stop or curtail selling direct (which I enjoy).   

Chris, very interesting question!  I'll be starting a thread in the next day or two about projects that are in the lah-BORE-ah-TORE-ee stage, and/or almost ready for prime-time.

Best wishes,

Duke

Captain Humble

Congratulations Duke!

GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb: GEAUX AudioKinesis! :thumb:
Jeff