Bubble UpnUp Thread

lokie

Bubble UpnUp Thread
« on: 10 Aug 2016, 01:27 pm »
Fellas-

Love my Rendu but the honeymoon hasn't quite started yet for the Bubble UpnUp interface on a Samsung Galaxy.

But.... after a couple months of usage it is getting much better. I am a slow learner and new software and new hardware was a bit of a climb.

I hope this thread gets some legs and the gurus can pitch in here w some great tips. But please be keep it as pedestrian as you can lose me pretty quick.

Lets start w just a few basic user questions:

1. When looking at the album or artists screen- how do you jump up the alphabet without having to scroll down starting w "A". I have thousands of albums and it takes me a  minute or so just to get o "b" or "c".

2. How to shuffle a couple of albums or an entire artists library etc.. I think I saw a shuffle arrows once but can't remember what screen it was on.

3. Is there a tutorial somewhere  (love YouTube tutorials)? Are there easier tablets to use? The Samsung was pretty cheap and I would probably go with a larger screen next time. i can always gift this to my kids if there is a "go to" choice for this application. I think I saw where someone was using a MAC tablet? Love those but thought it had to be Android based.

TJHUB

Re: Bubble UpnUp Thread
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2016, 02:44 pm »
Answers...

1.  I wish there were shortcuts, but unfortunately not.  However, there is a slide bar that appears on the far right side that will allow you to zip right through the alphabet very quickly.  I watch the first letters on the left while using the slide bar.  I can easily stop at any letter without much effort.

2.  When browsing through your library, there are 3 vertical dots on the far right side of the artist, album, and tracks where tapping them brings up a menu allowing shuffle play.

3.  Not that I know of.

lokie

« Reply #2 on: 11 Aug 2016, 03:03 am »
"there is a slide bar that appears on the far right side that will allow you to zip right through the alphabet very quickly."

I don't have that slide bar...hmmmm??

TJHUB

« Reply #3 on: 11 Aug 2016, 11:47 am »
"there is a slide bar that appears on the far right side that will allow you to zip right through the alphabet very quickly."

I don't have that slide bar...hmmmm??

On the library screen, looking at my artists list, the slide bar slips in from the right side as soon as I scroll up or down.  When it pops out, I can use it to scroll very quickly up or down.  When stopped, the slide bar dissapears until I scroll up or down again.

lokie

« Reply #4 on: 11 Aug 2016, 11:55 am »
"On the library screen, looking at my artists list, the slide bar slips in from the right side as soon as I scroll up or down.  When it pops out, I can use it to scroll very quickly up or down.  When stopped, the slide bar disappears until I scroll up or down again."

Got it- will check it out today.

I found the three dots for shuffling.   :)  Thanks!

I should have started this thread a month ago.