New to the community!

rudolffzigray@gmail.com

New to the community!
« on: 23 Nov 2021, 01:47 am »
I’ve been an audiophile for about 24years. I got out of the game about 10 years ago when I had to put everything in storage.  I got somethings out about 4 years ago and dabbled before having to place the back in storage.  After over 10 years I have finally been able to pull my reference system out of storage and set up.  I’ve owned a lot of gear in my life time and somewhat knowledgeable because of my experience.   

Since my return I realized one of my old haunts are no longer viable “the Gon” looks completely foreign to me now and has nothing for sale.  I found this site via a link for Oris horns and I’m now in the process of trying to participate in what appears to be wonderful and healthy community.  I love all the requirements to be allowed full access.  Very smart considering my experience on other sites in recent years. 

I am interested in all things tube and analog.  I have a love for low powered sets…especially 2a3 and 45 based.  I love the 45 in a push-pull…. It retains all of its magic in set with more power and PRAT

Here are a couple pics of some of my setups. 

Phil A

Re: New to the community!
« Reply #1 on: 23 Nov 2021, 09:00 am »
Welcome to AC!

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 23 Nov 2021, 02:25 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC rudolff   :thumb:   Nice setups.   8)

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 23 Nov 2021, 09:57 pm »
Welcome to AC  :thumb:

Chewbacca

« Reply #4 on: 23 Nov 2021, 10:09 pm »
Holy guacamole! Those are some nice systems! :o Welcome to AC! :thumb:

I.Greyhound Fan

« Reply #5 on: 23 Nov 2021, 10:32 pm »
Welcome and beautiful gear.

pyroch