New Website WOW!

catluck

New Website WOW!
« on: 10 Nov 2021, 03:12 pm »
The new website is so creative.  The "exploding" pages seem to resemble a wave launch from a driver.  Really fun.  Clayton, I have to say, that the possibility of Spatial reimagining its webspace keeps me coming back to the site.  And I have to admit, I appreciate informative tidbits about the speak's  technology.  Your efforts and expense are greatly appreciated.

Desertpilot

• Retired
Re: New Website WOW!
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2021, 07:30 pm »
Just yesterday it was the old site.  Now, this new site is very impressive.   Plus, additional speaker information. Check it out!

Don_S

« Reply #2 on: 10 Nov 2021, 07:32 pm »
I like the compare models feature.

2bigears

« Reply #3 on: 10 Nov 2021, 08:06 pm »
 :D just joined the Spatial fam. Paying for a set of M3's today. From a very nice fellow in Cali.  :D

Daryl Zero

« Reply #4 on: 10 Nov 2021, 10:22 pm »
:D just joined the Spatial fam. Paying for a set of M3's today. From a very nice fellow in Cali.  :D

Congrats. I too bought second hand and love my X5s.

StefanS

« Reply #5 on: 10 Nov 2021, 10:53 pm »
Beautiful and professional !!!! Time to have more europeans discover Spatial, i will forward the website to many friends here !

Daryl Zero

« Reply #6 on: 11 Nov 2021, 12:44 am »
One thing I noticed is that I couldn't find a phone number for them. Lots of posters have commented on how they can talk to Clayton and get personal advice. On the previous website, I believe there was a telephone number although I left a message and no one ever got back to me. I tried the email to the technical folks because I have a specific equipment matching question.

Early B.

« Reply #7 on: 11 Nov 2021, 01:29 am »
One thing I noticed is that I couldn't find a phone number for them. Lots of posters have commented on how they can talk to Clayton and get personal advice.

Click on the "Support" tab, then click on the "Demo Locations and Events" tab and you'll see Clayton's phone number and email.

Ozspace

« Reply #8 on: 11 Nov 2021, 05:50 am »
Hello there.
My name is Paul, I live on the east coast of Australia, and I "discovered" AudioCircle as part of my explorations into the world of O/B speakers, and Spatial Audio speakers in particular.
You are lucky in the US in having access to some great O/B manufacturers, of whom Spatial Audio are at the forefront.

I agree - I think that the new website is terrific, especially the 3D  revolving views of each speaker. Neat.
AudioCircle posts have been a great way for me to learn about Spatial Audio customers impressions about their speakers, and I have got to the point where after looking at several options from a number of excellent manufacturers/companies, I am now ready to purchase.  A

I have emailed Clayton with a couple of queries, mainly relating to the the best choice of speaker for my listening area (a largish combined living/dining room 20feet x 40 feet) and listening tastes (mainly classical music). I am guessing that the X3 will be the speaker for me, so the last big question will be the transport costs to Australia (which I am guessing will be a bit hefty).

I am guessing that Clayton is very busy, what with the new website, the launch of the X4, and probably lots of new orders coming in after Capitalfest, but hopefully I hear something back from him pretty soon, and then it will be time to complete the order
In the meantime, I am working my way through more Spatial Audio owner threads on AudioCircle.

Best wishes to all of you from Australia.
Paul.

Mr. Big

« Reply #9 on: 11 Nov 2021, 05:56 am »
Be nice to add/show when a color is selected for the finish on the speakers the photos would show you the color and finish selected. Honey, Nutmeg, etc. Satin finish or Ultra Gloss. This I think is important because the business is 100% web sales.

Ozspace

« Reply #10 on: 11 Nov 2021, 08:53 pm »
One of the things I thought was really good about the new website was that the colour options do change when you click from one option to the other - it does does that for the X3, which is the option that I think I will be going with.

After reading Desert Pilot and others about their views on their X3s and the full Don Sachs review, plus Audio Talk's and New Record Day's great YouTube reviews....Damn, I think I am joining the Spatial Audio speaker crew as soon as I hear back from Clayton about the couple of questions which I sent him.

Onadifferentnote

« Reply #11 on: 12 Nov 2021, 04:51 am »
Is the site working right now?
I can only see the front page?
Looks super good, just want to get into the site to check it out...
Thank you.

jjss49

« Reply #12 on: 12 Nov 2021, 03:38 pm »
well done clayton!  lookin' good!!

zybar

• Volunteer
  • Dutch and Dutch 8C's…yes they are that good!
« Reply #13 on: 12 Nov 2021, 04:16 pm »
Is the site working right now?
I can only see the front page?
Looks super good, just want to get into the site to check it out...
Thank you.

You need to scroll down to get the headings to navigate the site.

George

newzooreview

« Reply #14 on: 8 Dec 2021, 10:45 pm »
I just noticed this after being busy through and after Thanksgiving.

Congratulations on the new site!

One thing that's curious, however, is the apparent disappearance of the walnut finish on the Sapphires?

I don't know if that's a website error or a supply chain issue. If it is intentional (not driven be external issues), then I would put in a word (just one data point, of course) for Spatial reconsidering the decision down the road. I had heard of Spatial years before I decided to buy the Sapphires, and whenever I checked the site I saw only austere looking speakers in black or white or other Ikea colors. That discouraged me from considering them. I know that Spatial did offer wood finishes before the Sapphires, but I'm only recollecting what I found on the site the few times I looked at it (i.e., small sample size).

Having a wood finish option for the Sapphires would likely be critical for others as well.

It also looks like the X series is now labelled "Premium"? This gives the impression that the Sapphires are not "premium" in some way. Much good information has been provided by Spatial over the last 18 months to inform potential buyers that X has a more directional treble/midrange driver suitable for listening distances farther away from the speakers and reducing sidewall interactions in large rooms. For small to medium rooms the Sapphire may work better. When it comes to crossover parts or quality of construction, both are premium. The new naming seems to muddy the waters in a way that might lead someone to choosing an X series speaker when an M series may better suite the space and listening needs.

Well, that is all meant as constructive feedback, since I would unhesitatingly recommend Spatial speakers and am very glad that I bought them.

Happy listening.  :thumb:

Pikelet

« Reply #15 on: 9 Dec 2021, 04:07 am »
As a prospective buyer of the M3 Sapphires, I'd like to see the following additions:-

- A photo including the bottom of the speakers from the front/side.

- At least one photo of a pair in an attractive home environment to gauge scale and visual impact.
- A line drawing of the baffle construction including the material used so that the customer can see where the money has been spent in construction.  As a buyer, it is unclear if the baffle is simply two routed pieces of HDF or laminated solid wood glued together and spray painted or a wood and metal sandwich.

- Photos of both automotive gloss and standard satin versions in each color.

- A closeup of the paint finish including satin and gloss.