Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master upgraded Crossovers for sale

sandston

I have sold my beloved Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master speakers and am offering here for sale the crossovers I built to extract the most musicality out of these speakers. The speakers have sold but the new owner was unsure they wanted to pay a premium for the upgraded crossovers. They are built to the exact specifications of the original crossovers. They contain some very premium parts including Jupiter Copper foil, paper and wax capacitors, Path Audio Resistors in the signal path for the Tweeter and Jantzen Audio C-Core Inductors for the woofers. A complete parts list can be found in the images. I have $600 into the parts alone plus custom walnut boxes. I have not listed some of the minor components that make up the non signal path components but happy to discuss with interested parties. I will include a copy of the crossover schematic with purchase. I soldered these directly to the speaker terminals using the same hookup wire used in the speakers. I did this to avoid upsetting  the original crossover and potential resale value of the speakers. To avoid purchasing a costly set of binding posts I soldered the speaker input wires directly to the crossover. There is a bit of DIY required by the potential new owner but I found this crossover to bring a marked improvement to the speed and clarity of these already fantastic speakers. I quick look at the stock crossover you will find a very modest set of components due to the lack of space available.

Please email any reasonable offers.

Steve
steve@rowlastudios.com

Thank You

sandston

Re: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master upgraded Crossovers for sale
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2021, 10:47 pm »
Bump
These are still for sale.
Will take any reasonable offer

sandston

Re: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Master upgraded Crossovers for sale