Eminent Technology LFT-8b vs Spatial Audio Sapphire vs X5

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Re: Eminent Technology LFT-8b vs Spatial Audio Sapphire vs X5
« Reply #20 on: 29 Sep 2021, 03:39 pm »
Spatial Audio is a very good choice for a large room.  Plus they have high WAF because they are so thin and have a sleek appearance.  Sound quality is top of the line.  Getting great sound in less than optimal rooms is much easier because they are OB.

VinceT

« Reply #21 on: 29 Sep 2021, 04:36 pm »
Spatial Audio is a very good choice for a large room.  Plus they have high WAF because they are so thin and have a sleek appearance.  Sound quality is top of the line.  Getting great sound in less than optimal rooms is much easier because they are OB.

Thanks Tyson, did you get yours yet?

Tyson

« Reply #22 on: 29 Sep 2021, 05:47 pm »
Thanks Tyson, did you get yours yet?

Not yet, maybe 3 more weeks and they should be here.  I'm having them burned in at the factor for a week so that's part of why they are taking longer.   I did hear the X2 over at Steven Stone's place paired with a Pass X30 and it was just about the best imaging I've ever heard.  Clayton says the X3 and X5 are "even better" than the X2.  So I'm quite excited to get mine.

VinceT

« Reply #23 on: 29 Sep 2021, 05:57 pm »
Not yet, maybe 3 more weeks and they should be here.  I'm having them burned in at the factor for a week so that's part of why they are taking longer.   I did hear the X2 over at Steven Stone's place paired with a Pass X30 and it was just about the best imaging I've ever heard.  Clayton says the X3 and X5 are "even better" than the X2.  So I'm quite excited to get mine.

That is saying a lot knowing what you have in your collection, I am certainly an imaging junkie.

Tyson

« Reply #24 on: 29 Sep 2021, 06:02 pm »

That is saying a lot knowing what you have in your collection, I am certainly an imaging junkie.

The tweeter in the X series is just about the best I've ever heard.  I also have a friend that has them in some box based speakers in a dedicate audio room.  Now, I'm not a box speaker kind of guy, but his system images better than any other box system I've heard.  That tweeter is very special.