My Amp arrived!!!

rickmusicman

My Amp arrived!!!
« on: 18 Jul 2017, 09:26 pm »
Yeah, my amp arrived last night!!! It got to Alaska with no damage. Set it up and it sounds good out of the box. I can't wait until the break in and my new pre-amp arrives.

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
Re: My Amp arrived!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18 Jul 2017, 09:51 pm »
If you think it sounds good out of the box, wait til it gets a few hundred hours on it. 

Mr-Ram

« Reply #2 on: 19 Jul 2017, 10:26 pm »
Awesome,  Klaus said they sound awful out of the box, I didn't believe him, after all how could it sound any better, after about 200 hours-WOW,

MATT0404

« Reply #3 on: 9 Aug 2017, 12:07 pm »
Congrats on the amp!  I've been wanting to hear an Odyssey amp, but haven't found anyone local with one.  What speakers are you powering?

rickmusicman

« Reply #4 on: 9 Aug 2017, 04:09 pm »
I have the Tekton Double Impact speakers. I am very happy with the sound. I know once I get my Don Sachs Pre-amp, it will sound even better!

stereo5

• Current System
« Reply #5 on: 10 Aug 2017, 01:59 am »
Congratulations and welcome to the family.  As the amp breaks in, the sound will get noticably better, and it does sound great out of the box.  It will get even better with time.  I love my Odyssey amp.  I was considering on purchasing an amp that goes for 4200.00 new to replace my Stratos.  Everyone on the 3 different Audio Forums I frequent told me it was either a sideway or backward move.  Thats how GOOD your amp is.  Food for thought.  Enjoy and keep us posted.

GM1055

LIQUIDS
« Reply #6 on: 14 Aug 2017, 02:16 am »
My liquids finally arrived, now the break in time. Thank you so much Klaus, there gorgeous.......