July 25th & 26th Audio Opnehouse at Austin Audio Tech

soliver

Bill Blaylock, who attended my meet back in April, asked for me to extend an invite to all Austin area audiophiles to attend a openhouse he is throwing next weekend.

It will go from 11AM to 6PM both days and there is going to be all sorts fo good tunes, food and drink.

If you are interested, shoot me an email, and I will forward to you the invitation.

Scott

KCI-JohnP

Re: July 25th & 26th Audio Opnehouse at Austin Audio Tech
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jul 2009, 04:21 pm »
I plan to attend, hope to see you there Scott!

John

Se7en

« Reply #2 on: 24 Jul 2009, 03:48 am »
Scott,

I'd love to attend but Rachel and I are packing the house up this weekend (for a move next).

Thank you for the invite though!

-Gabriel

soliver

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jul 2009, 01:09 pm »
Local move? or leaving Austin?

Se7en

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jul 2009, 06:17 pm »
Local move? or leaving Austin?

Local move. The S/O can't stand the isolation of living by the lake so we're moving closer to down town...Actually the center of downtown to be more exact. If she can't make friends down there, she can't make friends.

I'm gonna miss that house.  :cry:

arthurs

« Reply #5 on: 27 Jul 2009, 01:21 am »
Scott, Aaron, Arnie and others whose names have blurred a bit since the partying of last night...it was great meeting you....John, David always a pleasure to see you guys!

soliver

« Reply #6 on: 27 Jul 2009, 01:48 am »
Oh my was there ever partying yesterday.

Aaron and I hung out, drank and talked all day with everyone there.  Then the openhouse hours were over and the Don Julio 1942 tequila was broken out.  Next onto Fonda San Miguel with all of the dealers and reps where we had many pitchers of Patron Silver and Grand Marnier margarita's.  And finally to downtown and hitting the clubs where we did many more shots of Patron and Don Julio.

Great day, rough next morning.  :thumb:

pbrstreetgang

« Reply #7 on: 27 Jul 2009, 03:17 am »
I enjoyed it! Nice seeing everyone and got to listen to some Top, TOP end equipment. The concept of showing in a proper house is one I like.