Preamp Amp separate

VK

Preamp Amp separate
« on: 2 Aug 2020, 11:58 am »
Hi to all members.

After my audiophile CV I would like to open topic with your experience and advice about separate preamp amp section upgrade. I am in the phase of potential upgrade to separate and love to hear your feedbacks and advice. My main point is to use full potential of my loudspekars Dynaudio focus 360 after i read a review of one of the members.

Thank you,
Vjekoslav
from Croatia

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Preamp Amp separate
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2020, 03:53 am »
Hi
I Will move this topic to the Solid State Circle as You already opened a topic in this Circle.

cdimattio

Re: Preamp Amp separate
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2022, 11:57 pm »

I am also considering a similar 2 channel preamp amp upgrade.   

The difficulty with any general question on feedback and advice relates to the prospective budget.     I am a bit constrained on the equipment investment flexibility at the moment.   While I have numerous thoughts on the amp side, a low(er) cost preamplifier seems to be a challenge.    While it may not be an ideal solution for Croatia, the Schiit Freya S and Freya + are interesting here in the States.     The Vincent Audio SA 32 or a lightly used SA 31 might be interesting in your parts.