Trying to reach Clayton?

rritcher

Trying to reach Clayton?
« on: 19 May 2020, 10:32 pm »
I've tried calling Clayton at Spatial a couple times recently, and just today heard that his phone mailbox is full.  This is 180 degrees different than a year ago, when he took my calls instantly.  It's easy to assume that business has been turned upside-down, but I'm curious.  Anyone know what's up in the Spatial office?
While I'm here, maybe some of you can help answer questions I have for Clayton.  Right now, I own and love the m4s turbos, but the itch to move up, even a little bit, has my attention.  Is SA still doing the upgrade to TM?  If so, think it's significant and worth it?  I'm also considering a bigger move: to m5's.  Before you chime in, here are a couple relevant bits: I'm nearly 72, and though my hearing's okay, it's not going to improve, so that's a consideration. Also, I listen to mostly  acoustic stuff, singer-songwriter, folk, bluegrass, and an occasional string chamber ensemble; moderate levels at most.  Using the LTA z10 integrated. Any ideas?
I've read most of the related posts here over the last, several months, and really appreciate the insight and experience that you folks bring to the table!
Ron

Jprod

Re: Trying to reach Clayton?
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2020, 03:17 am »
I just spoke to him for 45 minutes on Friday afternoon.   I would try emailing him first your questions and then setting up a time to talk. 

ric

« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2020, 01:41 pm »
Hearing issues or no, I would recommend that if you love this hobby and it gives you satisfaction, just spend the money on what you can afford. Regarding the upgrade to TM, I have the M3 Turbo S, but I upgraded some of the crossover parts and love what I hear. Good luck!

Spatial Audio

« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2020, 09:51 pm »
Everything is cool at our end. We are the busiest we have ever been, hence my communications are behind. I plan to answer all the remaining emails over the next couple of days. FWIF - rritcher, who started this thread just placed his order for M5s. Great to have him in our camp.

Clayton Shaw
Spatial Audio Lab