SOLD :B&W 803 Nautilus - $1,700 + shipping; all reasonable offers considered

Phil

Just upgraded to new speakers.  These cherry wood 803s have been cared for better than my wife  :D  Well, maybe close.  And she loves these speakers.  Hmmm. 

Born circa 1999.  $1,700 + shipping from Arizona seems reasonable, but will consider all reasonable offers. 

Haven't calculated shipping, but they weigh about 70 pounds each.  Have the original boxes, manual, jumpers and spikes (of course, we are obsessed people). 
Thanks for looking.  More photos in my gallery. 

« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2018, 02:22 am by Phil »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
For Sale: B&W 803 Nautilus - what are they worth? Or make an offer.
Just upgraded to new speakers.  These cherry wood 803s have been cared for better than my wife  :D  Well, maybe close.  And she loves these speakers.  Hmmm. 

Since they were born circa 1999, not sure how much they can fetch.  Estimates or offers are welcome.

Haven't calculated shipping, but they weigh about 70 pounds each.  Have the original boxes, manual, jumpers and spikes (of course, we are obsessed people). 
Thanks for looking. 

Seller should inform the price according Circle rules.

Brettio

Gotta think these speakers would get more exposure in the speaker marketplace...maybe the moderator can help.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
I cant move it, I will inform mod.