Lampizator North American Now Sells Western Electric 300bs

Berto

We're excited to announce we're now an authorized reseller of the iconic Western Electric 300bs.

We ship via Fedex express and shipping is FREE in the CON USA. 5yr warranty (upon return of warranty card)
https://www.lampizator.com/western-electric-300b-tubes

Terry London recently did a review of these tubes and had this to say:

"Unequivocally, the Western Electric 300B tubes were superior in the following categories. They produced the most linear presentation from the highest frequencies to the lowest frequencies. The top-end had an overall aliveness/shimmer that gave life to the music much more so than the other companies' 300B tubes. The low-end tautness, extension, and speed were noticeably better than the other 300B tubes. The color/timbres of the mid-band were more vivid and engaging. Finally, the Western Electric 300B tubes created a more overall three-dimensional/holographic sense of spatial dimensions than the other 300B tubes. They allowed me to be more easily captivated by the beauty and emotionality of the music."

E Man

Re: Lampizator North American Now Sells Western Electric 300bs
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jul 2022, 03:46 pm »
But would I be happy replacing my Emission Labs Mesh Plates with these. Thats the question.

kenreau

Re: Lampizator North American Now Sells Western Electric 300bs
« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2022, 06:21 pm »
I'm curious what different tubes does LNA sell?

Kenreau