Customer Feedback

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Customer Feedback
« on: 7 May 2018, 11:10 pm »
I have owned Bryston for about 18 years or so a 14B, and a BP25.

I have been an audio guy since I was 14, building speakers as a teenager and dreaming of high en audio. Over the years I have been able to realize the dream. A few years back I upgraded the BP25 to a BP26, Mike Pickett has always been helpful, I had to get a thermistor adjusted on the amp again Mike accommodated the repair as I asked if I booked a day and time in the near future I would drive to Peterborough with my 14B and asked if it could be repaired same day. Mike was able to accommodate. I am very protective of my gear. Last year I added more Bryston equipment Phono Pre-amp, DAC, Headphone amp, BOT1, Music player BDP2 which I am upgrading to a BDP3, currently at your shop.

This past Friday I decided that the time has come and I visited one of your dealers in Mississauga and ordered a pair of 28B cubed Amps. I have always loved electronics and when it comes to extremely well designed, incredibly sounding audio equipment you cannot find anything that compares to Bryston products. I currently own Dynaudio 5.4s so the last leg of my ultimate system will be to upgrade those speakers. With a pretty eclectic and extensive collection of music mostly audiophile CDs SACD, MFSL, XRCD, and a handful off Winston Mas UD master recordings and of course albums that I play. I am looking forward to listening to the new amps when they arrive.

Thank you for designing and building such superb product and for being such a superb Canadian company with great people that truly understand the love and passion for the purity of sound.

John

TJ-Sully

Re: Customer Feedback
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2018, 11:24 pm »
Great story.  :thumb:

Pundamilia

Re: Customer Feedback
« Reply #2 on: 8 May 2018, 02:15 am »
Amen! +1 :thumb: