SOLD: Sablon Robusto 5 ft 15 amp Power Cable 5/29/18

gelajoy

I have for sale one excellent condition Sablon Robusto 5 foot 15 amp power cable. I moved up to the Sablon Gran Reserva so this cable needs a new home.

Paul Candy's 6 Moons' review and recommendation:

"Comparing the Robusto with the almost twice as expensive MIT Magnum AC1 was not entirely fair since the AC1 features a parallel filtering circuit and is perhaps more a line conditioner than cable. Nevertheless it offered an even quieter sonic backdrop in which musical lines were slightly better defined. However the Robusto’s greater openness, beguiling smoothness and rich textural density were missing. To use a wine analogy, the Robusto’s character was not unlike that of an excellent rich full-bodied red wine while the other cables were more like a fine dry white wine with its lighter sharper textures.

The Robusto power cords gave my system a shot of adrenaline to sound bigger, bolder and more powerful yet also smoother and more relaxed. In some ways this was quite different from the Wireworld Silver Electra and MIT Magnum AC1 cords which both exhibited an overall clarity and character that seemed more neutral or true to each component. Did this mean the Robusto cords were adding something that wasn’t there to begin with? Or did they pass more music signal and the others were stripping away some harmonic complexity? Hard to say. Perhaps it’s easier to simply say that the Robusto brought the music in a little closer with a richer smoother balance while the other two had a slightly more distant leaner perspective."

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/sablon/1.html

Jeff Day's Positive Feedback's review and recommendation:

"The Sablon Audio The Robusto power cord is a remarkable achievement in a power cord design, with performance that puts it right at the very top rung in the super power cord category, and for many, particularly those with equipment that is to the neutral or brighter side of life, it will come as a revelation in the way it improves overall musicality.

...I can't imagine a better choice of power cord than the Robusto, and I really can't imagine anyone being disappointed with its performance..."

http://positive-feedback.com/Issue52/robusto.htm

Wojciech Pacula's High Fidelity review and recommendation:

"The Robusto is quite inexpensive cable considering performance it offers. In my system it was a better match for amplifier than for CD player, although changes it introduced to the sound of both devices were similar. It's a very dynamic, energetic cable which should be appreciated by many potential buyers. It's surely not the most beautiful cable I know but you can't have it all at this price. It should fit in very well to every system that lacks a bit of life or energy – it will light it up and make it sound more attractive for sure."

http://highfidelity.pl/@main-173&lang=en

I'm asking $SOLD for the cable or best offer, free shipping at my asking price. The original MSRP was $750.

I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the US. No trades.

I have great feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (1100+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 14 Jun 2018, 08:17 pm by gelajoy »

gelajoy

Price Lowered.

gelajoy

New Price.

gelajoy

Only three cables remain.

gelajoy

..and then there were two.

gelajoy

The cables are still available.

gelajoy