Myron Cohen Vinyl Karma

brooklyn

Myron Cohen Vinyl Karma
« on: 31 Dec 2020, 02:09 am »
OK folks, here we go with a New Year Vinyl Karma..

This Karma is for funny man Myron Cohen vinyl album. Anybody ever hear of Myron Cohen? Me neither.. So here’s a double album that should get a couple of laughs.. Lord knows we need them after the terrible year we all just had.

To win the Myron Cohen album, a number wont be picked this time.. Instead, in one or two sentences (no more) give me the best line of bullshit you got telling me why you really need this album. I will pick the winner on Sunday night January 3rd.. I’m a 65 year old Italian originaly from Brooklyn NY so I know bullshit when I hear it.. lol..

Happy New Year and good luck to everyone who has the best line of bullshit. Shipping will be free with the US Postal Service Media Mail to the lower 48 states only.

Jerry

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
Re: Myron Cohen Vinyl Karma
« Reply #1 on: 31 Dec 2020, 06:01 am »
Has he got into acting?

:rotflmao:
« Last Edit: 1 Jan 2021, 06:34 am by mix4fix »

firedog

« Reply #2 on: 31 Dec 2020, 06:43 am »
I remember him from the 60's. Borscht Belt type comic.
Great storyteller - perfect delivery. One of those guys that could make you laugh even when you already knew the joke.

Mudslide

« Reply #3 on: 31 Dec 2020, 06:47 am »
yo, paison.  i'm from brooklin, too.  My fat, dumpy muddainlaw spilt her pasta on my last Cohen platter.  screwed it up like garbage.  (she gotta foul mout, too.)

so i need a new one.  c'mon paison...give it ova to a brudda.  i might send ya a couple c's.  maybe.  and ya...whatsa sentence?

mud

Mudslide

« Reply #4 on: 31 Dec 2020, 06:53 am »
Actually sir, I'm not Italian nor from Brooklyn.  In fact I'm German/Polish.  (Had both sides covered in WW2.)  And I'm a fine citizen that cannot tell you an untruth.  Therefore, I deserve the Cohen platter.   :eyebrows:

sunnydaze

« Reply #5 on: 31 Dec 2020, 04:05 pm »
I think this "deeze dem and doze" Brooklyn goombah deserves it for his fantastic rendition of a Christmas Classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fOX35UiTBc

:thumb:
« Last Edit: 31 Dec 2020, 05:07 pm by sunnydaze »

brooklyn

« Reply #6 on: 4 Jan 2021, 02:39 am »
Well, I didn’t think there would be many Myron Cohen fans out there and I was right.. Ha.

Mix4fix, I’m not sure who that guy is in the picture but he looks like Myron’s twin brother.. lol..

Sunnydaze, that was a wonderful video of that pizon with his Christmas story.. It brought a tear to my eye..

Firedog, thanks for the info. I honestly never heard of the guy..

Mudslide, one of you stories is bullshit so you are the winner of the Myron Cohen double album..
Congratulations.. Please PM me your shipping info and Myron will be on his way to you..

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #7 on: 4 Jan 2021, 09:00 am »
He was one of the cops who pulled over a drunk Adam Sandler in the movie remake of the "The Longest Yard".

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #8 on: 4 Jan 2021, 11:44 pm »
Congratulations Mud, I'm sure you'll find some laughs in there. Always a good thing.  :thumb:

Thanks for the offering brooklyn.  8)

And 'yes', I remember Myron as well.