Upgrade KWA 100 to SE: how long?

Basil65

Upgrade KWA 100 to SE: how long?
« on: 2 May 2013, 01:43 am »
I've been the happy owner of an LS100/KWA100 combo for 5 months. B-stock I purchased from the local dealer, the only problem being the amp was missing the 3 spikes. I'm still waiting for my dealer to provide those but that's another story. I like the amp so much I've decided to jump in and return it to my dealer in order to get it upgraded to "SE". Here are a few questions I've been longing to ask...while I'm waiting for my precious to return.

Does anyone know how much time it will take for my amp to come back? I've spent the last 3 days without it it and I'm already missing the sound!

Does Modwright fix any problems they would find with the amp should there be anything they find during the upgrade?

Will I need more "burn in" time for the amp, since some components have been changed?

Are there any optional rubber legs to replace the 3 spikes?

Thanks for any answers... BTW, I'm in the Montreal area if that helps with any estimate for my amp's return

Phil A

Re: Upgrade KWA 100 to SE: how long?
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2013, 01:52 am »
Probably should drop Dan an e-mail.  Just like any other business there are times that are busier or projects going on.  Might as well get it from the horse's mouth.