Welcome Louis!

Marbles

Welcome Louis!
« on: 6 Jan 2003, 09:10 pm »
I hope the New Year is a great one for you.

I'm glad that you could join our group of manufacturers.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Welcome Louis!
« Reply #1 on: 6 Jan 2003, 10:34 pm »
Welcome!  I know we have a few low powered tube amp users around here courtesy of the nOrh SE-9, looks like this might be a good fit.

Bwanagreg

Welcome Louis!
« Reply #2 on: 7 Jan 2003, 03:17 am »
Welcome Louis! I'm glad to see Omega represented here. I have a pair of TS-1's, and they are a very special speaker for the money, especially for us tube lovers!

Louis is a great guy and represents the best a direct-to-audiophile business can offer.

Greg

Louis O

Welcome
« Reply #3 on: 7 Jan 2003, 03:00 pm »
Thank you so much for this opportunity I greatly appreciate it. I will try my best to answer all questions and keep everyone updated on new additions.

Thanks again and I wish all a very happy New Year. :D

DiNo

Welcome Louis!
« Reply #4 on: 7 Jan 2003, 04:02 pm »
Me too, I'm glad to see an Omega forum on the website. I have a pair of TS-2R matted with ASL Orchid 2A3 and both of them produce beautiful sounds. Eventhough I got my speaker used at Audiogon, it was very nice of Louis to offer me the full warranty. That is first class customer service and I don't think you can ask for more. Thanks Louis and welcome to the forum.

DiNo

calsaint

Welcome Louis!
« Reply #5 on: 7 Jan 2003, 09:04 pm »
Right on Louis!
My Bottlehead gear has never sounded better. Your speakers sound great. Thanks for signing on. Can't wait to hear what else you've got coming down the pipeline.  :)