Stereophile rated
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

USHER X-719 AMAZING SOUND LIKE FLOOR STANDERS! $475== 66% OFF

bbchem

:drool:  
EMAIL>> BBCHEM@YAHOO.COM
PICTURES AVAILABLE IF INTERESTED OR WILL POST LATER  aa  Cost = $1350

Selling my excellent set of Usher X-719's. These are, by a good margin, the best sounding, best built bookshelf speakers I have heard (and owned) for under $4000. The is nothing in this price range that captured the overall essence of a recording like these Ushers are able to do. In my opinion, if these speakers said Wilson Audio on the badge instead of Usher, they would be selling in excess of $7000-8000 and the audio world would be heralding Wilson for bringing this level of fit, finish and performance to such an accessible price range. But alas these are not Wilsons, they are Ushers and do not sell for $7000 retail, but a mere $1350. I have demo'd the Wilson Duette in-home and there is no way I could justify spending almost 10K(!!!!) the price of the X-719 for a speaker that offered almost identical performance, fit and finish. Usher speakers are plain amazing. Here is a detailed description from their website:

The largest bookshelf in the X Series, the X-719 once again illustrates Usher's commitment to outstanding value no-compromise performance at real-world prices. On top you'll find the X Series 1.25-inch silk dome tweeter mated with a special 7-inch carbon-impregnated woofer for low frequency response associated with bigger, 3-way systems. The beautifully crafted and lustrously finished cabinets are composed of 1.5-inch MDF and solid-wood panels with extensive internal bracing. The X-719 delivers a powerful, transparent and engaging sound as accomplished in two channels as they are in multichannel applications. They feature Dr. Joseph D'Appolito-approved bi-wire/bi-amp crossovers and removable solid-brass jumpers

Paypal and cover their 3.2% fee, I will accept that as well. Buyer to pay for shipping, I would approximate it to be about $70 to either coasts. These speakers are very well built and heavy. If you have ever lusted over Wilsons, JM Labs, Talon, Von Schweikerts, etc....but never had the money, this is your chance to get in essentially

NOTE! THE SPEAKERS WERE PURCHASED AS A DEMO FROM USHER. THEY HAVE SOME SCRATCHES IN THE BLACK FINISH AND SOME SCRATCES ON THE WOOD SIDES. OTHERWISE THE FRONT AND THE MECHANICS ARE PERFECT THUS THE 66% REDUCTION