GR Research OB 7 Plus coming to NE, care to listen?

Dan_ed

GR Research OB 7 Plus coming to NE, care to listen?
« on: 30 Apr 2009, 10:03 am »
Hi New Englanders,

I arranged a purchase for a friend of Danny's OB 7 Plus speakers that he built a few years back. They are in transit now and should be here in New Hampshire by May 4th at the latest.

My price to my friend for setting this up is to allow moi to set them up in my system for a about a week. I have received a few requests to hear these so I thought I would open it up to anyone up this way who might be interested. I understand the curiosity completely! I have been waiting several years to hear these myself. This is going to happen too fast to set up anything so think of this as an informal open house.   

Interested? I'll fill in the details if this develops beyond a few folks.

binarylinguist

Re: GR Research OB 7 Plus coming to NE, care to listen?
« Reply #1 on: 30 Apr 2009, 02:24 pm »
Provided my wife is not in the middle of giving birth, I would be interested in trying to make it.  Come to think of it... if she's in labor for an extended period of time, I could probably sneak out for a while.   aa

Dan_ed

« Reply #2 on: 30 Apr 2009, 10:03 pm »
Hey, good luck with the birth! Or 00101101010101010111101010  :wink:  You must be a software person also with that moniker? Yes, I'm hoping to give several hours window for just such things. I'll post back when I hear from the shippers.

BTW, I'm in the Derry, NH area.

Dan_ed

« Reply #3 on: 5 May 2009, 10:32 am »
The OB7 Plus's have arrived. I have them running in a near field listening setup because I don't have the room to let them breath. Still, they sound great!