Your dream wheels...

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
Your dream wheels...
« on: 11 Nov 2010, 09:51 pm »
I have noticed lately an interest in vehicles here on the Bryston Circle - alright, what would you like to have in the driveway  :scratch:

Be well...

James Tanner

• Facilitator
  • The Demo is Everything!
    • http://www.bryston.com
Re: Your dream wheels...
« Reply #1 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:02 pm »

63 Split Window Coup

james

craig223

« Reply #2 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:08 pm »
 :thumb:
I'll take a 64-67 Stingray also.  Rather have a convertible.

My neighbor has an unrestored 427 Cobra that is really nice...

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #3 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:16 pm »

John Casler

« Reply #4 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:21 pm »
Oh yeah I like the GT40 :thumb: for serious HP driving

But for driving to the market I'd like the INVICTA S1-600 with the 600hp engine option

4WR

« Reply #5 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:25 pm »

I had one of these when I was a MUCH younger man.
1967 Chevelle Malibu Convertable

hi5harry

« Reply #6 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:40 pm »

great cars and great pics

Robert D

« Reply #7 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:51 pm »

Robert D

« Reply #8 on: 11 Nov 2010, 10:54 pm »

Audi R8 v10

Robert

Robert D

« Reply #9 on: 11 Nov 2010, 11:00 pm »

I have always been a James Bond Fan DB9 ASTON MARTIN 

Robert

Stu Pitt

« Reply #10 on: 11 Nov 2010, 11:47 pm »
In my father's garage - not a pic of his car, but his is pretty much identical, except his is a bit darker green.  As good as it looks in a picture, it looks so much better in person.
1971 Mercedes 280 SL...

I've never seen one of these in person, but I'm pretty sure this would be the car I'd get if I could get any car I wanted
1955 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing...

I live in the suburbs of NYC, so I see a ton of high end exotic cars.  The Aston Martins, Maserattis, Ferraris, et al are all nice, but this one turns my head every time.  I'm just mesmerized by it for some reason unbeknownst to me, so I guess it has to be my dream car.
Bentley Continental GT...

Stu Pitt

« Reply #11 on: 11 Nov 2010, 11:58 pm »
A really cool car that's a bit under the radar for some reason.
2010 Lotus Elise...

As far as sports cars go, it's pretty cheap - between $47k and $55k.  They're very sharp in person.

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #12 on: 12 Nov 2010, 01:03 am »

Aside from my dream vehicle being a very cool ride, a hearse is also a most practical vehicle.

1. If it breaks down and strands you by the side of the road - you have ample space to lie down while waiting for the tow truck to arrive.

2. Parents will no longer allow their children to play ball hockey in your driveway.

3. Canvassers may think twice before they ring your doorbell.

4. Wondering how you will get your building supplies back from Home Depot will no longer be an issue.

5. You can supplement your income by making deliveries for your local funeral home during peak times and on the bright side, your passenger will not “yap” your ears off during the trip.

6. You will not look out of place or somewhat “odd” during your picnics at your favourite cemetery.

7. People will point and stare - but that’s OK since they do that when you are out walking the dog anyway.

Be well…

95Dyna

« Reply #13 on: 12 Nov 2010, 02:46 am »

Aside from my dream vehicle being a very cool ride, a hearse is also a most practical vehicle.

1. If it breaks down and strands you by the side of the road - you have ample space to lie down while waiting for the tow truck to arrive.

2. Parents will no longer allow their children to play ball hockey in your driveway.

3. Canvassers may think twice before they ring your doorbell.

4. Wondering how you will get your building supplies back from Home Depot will no longer be an issue.

5. You can supplement your income by making deliveries for your local funeral home during peak times and on the bright side, your passenger will not “yap” your ears off during the trip.

6. You will not look out of place or somewhat “odd” during your picnics at your favourite cemetery.

7. People will point and stare - but that’s OK since they do that when you are out walking the dog anyway.

Be well…

Andy, you are a riot!  But I know the truth and that is your dream car is a '99 Corolla and as a close second any year's rendition of the P.T. Cruiser.  BTW, my daughter is with you all the way.  She calls it the P. T. Luiser :thumb:

Guy 13

« Reply #14 on: 12 Nov 2010, 02:57 am »
Hi all.
Winning 1 million plus USD, I could afford to buy one or several exotics Italian cars, but that's not for me. I would like to have in my driveway a Ford Thunderbird 1963, (Red or white) the most beautiful car ever built on this planet.

There are still plenty of those in the USA and you can get one for less than the cost of a Ferrari.
I will keep buying lotery tickets.
Guy 13

pumpkinman

• A Kind Word Is an Easy Gift To Give
« Reply #15 on: 12 Nov 2010, 03:03 am »
For me nothing to exotic a 1973 orange Corvette

I believe the blonde was an option that year

Gopher

« Reply #16 on: 12 Nov 2010, 03:13 am »
I'm not really lusting after a new car right now.  With infinite funds I might do something stoopid like a Carera GT, but as far as reasonably practical rides go, depending on how the depreciate over the next 3 years, I could see myself replacing my 2003 BMW 540i with an M3.

Stu Pitt

« Reply #17 on: 12 Nov 2010, 04:24 am »
Just found my newest dream ride...

Stu Pitt

« Reply #18 on: 12 Nov 2010, 04:30 am »
Couldn't not share this...

ltr317

« Reply #19 on: 12 Nov 2010, 04:36 am »
Any race car, either open wheel or close wheel.  Of course, I'll need the appropriate motor home and trailer to haul it to the track.