SOLD ON OTHER SITE: almost new silver Aurender N200 + 4TB ssd $4,600

Daryl Zero

Bought new and received in late November, 2023, this is a silver Aurender N200 with a 4TB SAMSUNG 870 EVO 4TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD. Works great but I decided to downsize my system and go all-in-one. Being offered at $4,600 plus shipping and insurance to CONUS only. I accept either PayPal F&F or Zelle. I have a perfect reputation on USAudiomart as jwreich13 and on Ebay as darylzero13.

This is a streamer/music server that retails for $6,300 which is in mint condition and only a few months old. Just a baby! Priced to sell.

From the manufacturer:

N200 represents a milestone in terms of exceptional sound quality, unique feature set, and high value. In order to make N200 accessible to as many music lovers as possible, we have omitted the expensive OCXO-controlled digital audio board in favor of a simple, dedicated USB audio output.

N200 sports all the recent Aurender technological innovations including cache-based playback, a low power Intel quad-core processor, our latest generation modular USB Audio output, double isolated gigabit ethernet port, and super-capacitor based uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for safe shut downs. N200 is capable of handling PCM up to 384kHz and DSD content up to an amazing DSD512!

A 6.9” full-color IPS LCD display renders album artwork and track information in gorgeous detail. We’ve also expanded the internal music library storage capacity by providing two user-installable SSD/HDD trays to suit your needs. And, if you’re 100% streaming, no storage drives need to be installed.

N200 delivers audio performance very close to the pinnacle Aurender experience, with only compromises that are irrelevant except in the context of the most extreme high-end systems.

Pictures on my USAudioMart ad linked below. I have trouble with the picture sizes this site requires.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/650084231-aurender-n200-in-mint-condition-almost-new-silver-with-4tb-samsung-ssd/
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2024, 10:45 pm by Daryl Zero »