Dynavector DV505 Tonearm A High end Japanese Cult Classic

Mister Pig

• "when pigs fly"
    • Affordable Audio/Positive Feedback Online writer
Dynavector DV 505 arm in the black finish. Excellent condition and without noticeable defects. The cosmetics have stood the test of time well, but are not perfect and could use a touch of polishing. Mechanical condition is superb and has never been modified. The fundamental engineering on the current Dynavector arm is basically the same, the only differences being the addition of magnetic anti-skate and a cue device, and a $7700 price tag. I would find a way to fit a cue device on it for that kind of money if I really had to have one.

Current offerings of this arm range from $1800 to $3000, and $2200 to $2400 is very common. When I located this arm it came without head shell or tone arm cable but I will include a rare Supex headshell, even though I often used the LP Gear Zupreme ones on it. You can add any SME style headshell you wish. I will also include a stock Dynavector tone arm cable with this arm, and these are very hard to find in this condition. This arm also has all the weights, the heavier and lighter weight for the vestigial arm, and the heavier anti-skate weight. Also includes the inner compensation weight that often gets lost.

What is neat about this arm is that no large mounting holes are required as it sits on the arm board and small screws are placed on the corners to secure it... and the tone arm cable is routed out of the back of the arm pillar so no holes through the chassis there either.

Sale Price is $1600

Price is fair and firm. I am passing it along at the great deal I got it for. Buyer pays shipping costs and paypal percentage if that is the method of payment.