SOLD -VMPS RM30 C center speaker - piano black! -Price reduced to $995

RickRichardson

This is a VMPS RM30C center speaker in Piano Black finish. It is upgraded with TRT dynacaps ($600) and I have the new Constant Directivity Waveguide ($180) for the ultimate in performance. I have not yet installed the CDWG or the modified passive radiators that go with it. I suggest the new owner try the speaker without the CDWG and determine if they think they need or want to do the installation. The installation is pretty simple and is detailed on the VMPS website.

Specs: 48” H x 8.5” W x 21” D, weight 110 lbs., 35 Hz – 25 Khz, +/- 3 dB, 4 ohm., 93 dB sensitivity. A good review of the speaker at Stereotimes online.

The speaker is in great condition with the exception of one flaw. This speaker arrived with a small, 2” piece of the piano black veneer broken off at the rear of one side. VMPS offered to have me return the speaker to have this corrected, but I declined, because this flaw would never show, since that side of the speaker would be the bottom when it is placed horizontally.

Retail for this speaker is $2,300.  I am asking -(now $995)-$1,100 plus shipping.  I have the original shipping container for the speaker. Because of the weight, this will have to be shipped via UPS. Paypal users, please add 3%, or use Paypal echeck with no fee. It will ship from zip 92028 or come to Fallbrook and pick it up!  Photo of the speaker shows it with out the CDWG installed.

« Last Edit: 2 Jun 2010, 06:33 am by RickRichardson »

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
Re: VMPS RM30 C center speaker - fully upgraded - piano black!
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2010, 04:38 pm »
A bump for Rick.

I bought a pair of RM30s from Rick three years ago and I have thoroughly enjoyed them.  He was great to work with so don't hesitate to deal with him if you're interested in this speaker.

I can vouch for the fact that those RM30 midrange panels produce some of the most clear, articulate dialog I've heard out of a speaker.

Russ

RickRichardson

Price reduced to $995
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2010, 01:52 am »
I have deduced the price to $995. 

RickRichardson

The speaker has been sold.