Rare original rock posters, audio/guitars/bass exhibit/charity benefit!!!

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
Men and interested women will love this exhibit/demonstration/product launch sale/benefit for Cache Valley Food Pantry.

50+  rare premium original San Francisco psychedelic rock show posters (value: don't ask/don't tell)  displayed by owner Gil Hernandez from San Francisco.  Gil is an  extraordinary blues/jazz/pop harmonica player and master percussionist,  original lithographer for many of the posters, and friend to the  original graphic artists. 

Acts depicted in the posters include:

Jimmy  Hendrix, Santana, Steppenwolf, Grateful Dead, Muddy Waters, BB  King,  Chuck Berry, Staple Singers, Aretha Franklin, Jimmy Reed, Big  Brother  and the Holding Company, Janis Joplin, The Who, Buffalo  Springfield,  Moby Grape, Paul Butterfield Blues Band, Van Morrison,  Johnny Cash and  many more...(upstairs in the art exhibit room)

Downstairs: the best collection of high-end custom guitars (made in  Hyrum UT), high-end custom loudspeakers (made in Preston ID), and  high-end custom sub-woofers ever in the state of Utah!!!  Plus  food/drink!   

"The Absolute Sound" Magazine 2008 Editor's Choice Award-Winning Audio  Kinesis High-End Stand-Mount Home Audio Loudspeakers by Duke LeJeune!   Bring CDs.  LeJeune (yes, related to the Marine HQ namesake) are audiophile speakers  that play loud and clean!  Earplugs optional!  (We'll turn it down fer the  womun folk an chillun...)  www.AudioKinesis.com

Also Audio Kinesis’ just-released $700 (direct only) “Thunderchild”,  world's best compact 12" 2-way bass guitar speaker cabinet (audition  with bass guitar and Acoustic Image pre/400Wrms power amp).   www.AudioKinesis.com

James Romeyn Fine Guitars Broker displays at least five high-end custom  hand-built guitars by local luthier Ryan Thorell including the  just-released gypsy jazz with tapered body (premiered at the Frank  Vignola Concert last week in Salt Lake City), Sweet E arch  top, The  Grand flattop with turquoise rosette and more!  Built in Utah, endorsed  and played exclusively by Frank Vignola, owned and played by Tommy   Emmanuel!  Play an original unmolested 60's vintage Ampeg Gemini amp  with tone to die for!  When I say unmolested, I mean with all the AC hum  you could possibly want!     Master Luthier Ryan Thorell will visit in the evening if schedule  allows!  Jam with Gil on the harp if we can tear him from the poster  exhibit upstairs.        www.JamesRomeyn.com http://thorellguitars.com/
 DSA (Distributed Subwoofer Array) 1.0, $4000 state of  the art 5-piece  custom sub-woofer system by James Romeyn Music and  Audio LLC, for music  and/or home theater, licensed by Duke LeJeune! 2400Wrms power handling!  113+ dB @ 20 Hz!  Flattens bass modes throughout the room with NO EQ!   www.JamesRomeyn.com

New $99 primeVibe musical instrument seasoning device!  RAVE USER  REVIEWS, SEE WEBSITE HOMEPAGE AT   http://www.prime-Vibe.com

Finger food, brownies galore, rum balls (if I don't finish them before Saturday), chips, salsa, cookies, and hot chocolate!

WHAT’S NOT TO LIKE! Join us!

1 P.M. to 9 P.M. Saturday 27 November

Thatcher-Young Victorian Mansion (old AVA/Alliance for the Varied Arts Building), Logan, UT

35 West 100 South, Logan

$3 entry or donate four food items (cans, etc) for Cache Valley Food Pantry                           
« Last Edit: 26 Nov 2010, 12:11 am by James Romeyn »

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
Hi Jim,

Thanks for posting the notice, and I'm really excited about the show. 

I'll be bringing a pair of Planetarium Gamma satellite speakers, which haven't been shown in public yet.  Just finished the stands today.  They should work great with your Distributed Subwoofer Array. 

Right now I don't know for sure whether I'll have a subwoofer for static display or not; the paint that I'm using on them is taking a long time to thoroughly dry.   

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
Duke
We got -7 F down here in Logan this morning!  Whatcha got up there in tropical Preston??????????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: