2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
2001 Chevrolet Silverado
« on: 15 Jan 2007, 07:12 pm »
Guy, This truck is "my baby". I don't want to sell it, but it no longer "fits the bill" for the family so to speak. I've got it advertised elseware, but in some strange way I'd like to see it purchased by somebody "likeminded", you know what I mean?
Like a piece of equipment in your audio gear, it's more than a hunk of shiny metal. You'd feel better if a 'local' purchased it instead of some schmuck on eBay/newspaper. Someone you know would take care of it(or at least think you know would take care of it) .
It's almost like selling a family member. I know that's a bunch of corny B.S., but I really hate to sell it. It's been good to me, and I've been good to it. It's one of the few 'pride and joys' I have.
(DISCOUNT FOR FORUM MEMBERS) Yea, it means that much to me.

Current AutoTrader Ad Here:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=215332527&dealer_id=59261049&car_year=2001&model=CHEV150&num_records=25&make2=&start_year=2001&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&search_type=both&distance=25&make=CHEV&color=&min_price=13000&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=63051&advanced=&end_year=2001&doors=&transmission=&max_price=13000&cardist=0

Thanks guys. (especially you MaxCast :wink:)

PM or email if you need more information.

Bob
JCKSN@AOL.COM

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Re: 2001 Chevrolet Silverado + SOLD
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2007, 04:45 pm »
SOLD, Thanks guys  :thumb:

Bob