Sale: Virtue Nirvana 3.5M: $150/pair (33% discount) + 1m Digital Cable FREE

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
Friends,

Jason reminded me that we're sitting on a pile of 3.5m Nirvana speaker cables that nobody orders (it's not a standard size).

The Virtue Nirvana is a very high-end, 8 conductor cable with world-class pedigree.  They are terminated with gold-plated, nickel-flash, copper spades on both ends.  Each conductor is a 16awg polypropelyne insulated stranded copper - effectively 11 awg per side.  The assembly has a polyethylene inner core which preserves the helical geometry and is insulated on the outside by an anti-static polyesther weave which has excellent electrically insulating and protective properties.  It is finished with a clear PCB jacket which is both attractive and protecting.  The price shown is for one pair of cables, shipped in an oversized black zip bag.

They list for $225 and the Nirvana line is our best seller.  Yours for $150/pair delivered in a nifty black bag.  Plus, we're sweetening the deal with a free Speed Freak digital IC (1M).

Use this link:

http://store.virtueaudio.com/product-p/vrtu-sc-nrv-2spd-3.5m-1.htm

These are "off-the-shelf" cables.  If you need custom sizes, do email Jason at cables (at) virtueaudio.com.

Enjoy!!!!

Seth

« Last Edit: 9 Jul 2012, 09:48 pm by virtue »

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
Guys,

I'm not going to expire this offer. May I ask some of you who have taken advantage of it to post your impressions of the cables?

Seth

bardamu

Hello,
Anyone in Europe who needs a pair of 1.5 meter because i need just a set of 2 meters.
Kind greetings, Edward

bardamu

Hello,
I promise i will compare it to my Isoda loudspeaker cable. If shipping will be as fast as mouser. ( within 48 hours after credit card payment ) i can compare it during my annual holiday.
Kind greetings, Edward

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
Edward,
I just want to tell you that terminating these things is hell.
Jason is still under water from his new job. 
We cannot guarantee 48 hours on anything right now.... sorry!
Seth

bardamu

Hello Seth,
I am planning to change the white terminal on the circuit board with a bigger one that can accept the cables without a spade or banana so they only need to be terminated on one side.
I am planning to put some kind of strain relief on the back side of the amp that will allow me to have one connection less.
Just need 2 meters so looking for someone that needs 1.5 meters. Reducing the length with more than 40% will also reduce its influence.
Sincere greetings, Edward

Randy

Well, I started using my 3.5 M Nirvanas this week and so far I am impressed. They replaced a six foot pair of Grover Huffman's I liked very much, but I needed longer cables so got the Nirvanas. They are far from being broken in, but they already sound smoother, and with apparent better bass than the Huffman's. I have had many of the usual suspects in speakers cables over the years, and these are right at the top in construction quality, ease of use (I had no trouble connecting them to my speakers as I have had with some others), and sound. Great product. I have a Sensation 901, so there could be some system synergy at work, so it's all good. Highly recommended.

bardamu

hello
I did order both interconnect and speaker cable i could be surprised??
Sincere greetings, Edward
« Last Edit: 5 Aug 2012, 01:01 am by bardamu »

bardamu

Hello,
Did receive  my cables today. But it is way to warm here to type.
Edward
P.s the cables were not shipped in that oversized bag. The bag was just there with the cables in the carton box. Makes it looks a bit over the top just like the real cable maffia ( did read the world cable maffia somewhere else)

saisunil

Folks these are very good cables and easily compare with cables two times it's price or even more ... Forget about DIY - these are much better

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
Guys,

Jason has agreed to keep shipping these cables during this "interesting" time and he's promised me 3-day turn-around.

So, that's good news for us all!

Seth

bardamu

Hello,
After burning in the interconnect and the speaker cable for about 2 weeks with an XLO burn in cd and my old integrated cambridge 60 watts integrated and a big power resistor. Yes, did use a big output power to be sure it would be benificial. My Isoda ls cable was only terminated with spades on one side so had to use it '' bare ''. The spades on the virtue cable did allow me to use some force to tighten them. This is surely a big benefit compared to the isoda which is kind of fragile even when tinned. The cable is to long so it looks a bit strange so i will ask for 4 spades to reterminate them at the proper length!.
How does it sound? The first thing i noticed was more detail without becoming aggressive. Along with this it became a lot more spatial. Spatial sound is related to the ability to pass small detail information. SO i think it is money well spent.
I will connect the interconnect  the next weekend. Still burning it in with my cambridge. Hope that it will give the same leap ahead. After receiving my spades i will cut a few inches to use inside my speakers.
All this is done with my 50 dollarcents surplus caps!!! Still did not receive my russian caps.
By the way the ls cable is a bit ridgid like a garden hose! It has a will of his own or is it its own? Connect it in the evening on one side and connect the other side at breakfast so to say.
I think you should buy it. The first buyer will get a pair of 50 dollarcent caps if he can prove that he is going to use them.
Greetings, Edward
P.s this is the inside of my elipson ( from the internet) that will have its filter modified with virtue cable soon. Don't know the value of the caps but maybe will replace some of them too.
« Last Edit: 2 Sep 2012, 08:45 pm by bardamu »

virtue

• Facilitator
    • Virtue Audio
So kind of you, Edward.

The spades we use, Btw, are 100% copper that we had custom made.

Seth