Mivera 1200AS2 SOLD

sonicxtc

Mivera 1200AS2 SOLD
« on: 17 Jan 2019, 02:47 am »
Mivera Audio Purepower Icepower 1200AS2 in Takachi Silver Case. SOLD

Unit is is excellent condition that has seen moderate use for about 6 months. It looks mint condition to my eyes.

This Mivera 1200AS2 has XLR (balanced) outputs. I have an optional set of RCA outputs. It takes all of 10 minutes to literally swap out the XLR for the RCA wiring harness.

$795 includes CONUS

There are several audio threads noting the exemplary sound of the 1200AS2 amplifier modules. They are a significant leap from the 700 series. In my opinion, these offer immense power and a pure clean sound against a very black background which allows me to hear subtle details I've not heard with other great amplifiers. However, the sound is not etched of hyped. I've owned glorious tube amplifiers, some highly regarded solid state amplifiers and three class D amplifiers. The 1200AS2 is something you should experience and I'd urge you to read up on them even if you don't aim to purchase this excellent amp from me. I am planning to upgrade to some tweaked 1200AS2 monoblocks just to achieve the last possible increment in my system.

I provided pictures with and without a flash as well as a picture with the top off. I have run these with Zenwave D3 XLR and Audience AU24SE RCA interconnects. This unit has only resided on my main stereo shelf in a pet free child free home. I have the original shipping box.

I have solid feedback here as well as on head-fi, AudioAsylum and Audiogon. I mostly post on USAudiomart and on Audiocircle. I always double box and pack so gear will arrive safely--none of my shipments have ever been damaged in transit.

Please feel free to ask questions.

BTW, for those who don't know, the 1200AS2 is a module amplfier akin to nCore, so the same module is in ALL 1200AS2 amplifiers.

At my asking price, I'm including CONUS.
Buyer covers paypal or please send friends/family or money order.

« Last Edit: 14 Apr 2019, 01:13 pm by sonicxtc »