Flex TVC

rocketiii

Flex TVC
« on: 2 Oct 2007, 08:28 pm »
Just a quick note to say that I have now got my FLEX TVC installed in my main system feeding my Atmasphere S30 Mk3 OTL amp and Avantgarde Duo Omega speakers. The results can only be described as outstanding. The sheer clarity of the TVC is fabulous, dynamics and soundstage are certainly the best I've ever had in my system. The ability to use balanced or single needed in any combination is a bonus.

Another important area for me is that I have been able to eliminate hum noises - again another benefit of transformers I think.

Finally thank you so much John for kindly sending me a spare remote control, I was gobsmacked when you said don't worry free of charge. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and I wish you all the best for the future.

denjo

Re: Flex TVC
« Reply #1 on: 6 Oct 2007, 08:06 am »
Rocketill

Congrats to membership of the Bent Audio TVC Club! Yes, John's TVC is about transparency and purity without compromises! Wow, they must sound very nice with your setup, especially through your Avantgardes!

Enjoy!

Best Regards
Dennis

rocketiii

« Reply #2 on: 6 Oct 2007, 04:06 pm »
Hi Denjo,

Thanks! I think we have similar tastes as I see you have the Altmann DAC. I have that as well and it rivals my vinyl setup with a very natural 'analogue' sort of sound.

I'd be interested in what cables (particularly balanced) you and others have chosen between the TVC and amp.

Regards,
P

denjo

« Reply #3 on: 6 Oct 2007, 04:14 pm »
Hi Rocketill

Yes, I think we have an "Altmann" kind of audio musical taste, analog sounding, organic. I am using Slinkylinks silver XLR between my Bent Audio TAP and power amplifier and Slinkylinks RCA between Altmann and pre. I am very pleased with the interconnects. Before that, I was using the Beldens to quite good effect.

Best Regards
Dennis