Having Your Audiophile Card Revoked?

mix4fix

• Facilitator
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
Re: Having Your Audiophile Card Revoked?
« Reply #20 on: 26 Jul 2024, 05:51 pm »
+ Heavy Metal.

uh-oh...

:rules:

Mariusz Uszynski. Please turn in you audiophile card to any of the moderators.

Best wishes on you future endeavors.

:icon_frown:

Mariusz Uszynski

« Reply #21 on: 26 Jul 2024, 06:02 pm »

Here's my Audiophile card, for all those "Assphiles", who don't accept Heavy Metal, or any other kind of music, but theirs.

Mag

« Reply #22 on: 26 Jul 2024, 06:05 pm »
I use 320/Flak on my mp3's. I use a USB thumb-drive in my company work vehicle, as well as my personal vehicle. Work vehicle has a factory radio with two factory door speakers, and barely any insulation. I do not expect audiophile sound.

I just wanna listen to some music in between the driving to work locations. I switch back and forth between FM radio and MP3 (work) and Sirius and mp3/Flak (personal vehicle).

I just want some damn music. I don't need a write-up on "Part Time Audiophile" on how good or bad it is. I just wanna listen to some music.

You're not going to lose your audiophile status listening to car audio. It's a given that you have a high noise floor to contend with unless you drive a Porsche. You can even listen to Taylor Swift- Shake it Off, it's when you go to her concert that suggests perhaps you don't know what high end audio is and it is not Bubble Gum music. :shake:

toocool4

« Reply #23 on: 26 Jul 2024, 06:13 pm »

Here's my Audiophile card, for all those "Assphiles", who don't accept Heavy Metal, or any other kind of music, but theirs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mix4fix

• Facilitator
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #24 on: 26 Jul 2024, 06:13 pm »

Most of the time, it isn't necessarily us fellow Audio Circle people. I have seen many audio festival vendors get snobby on certain music.

You own the metal thread, and we respect you for it.