Promitheusaudio is back in the House

PromitheusAudio

• Promitheusaudio
Promitheusaudio is back in the House
« on: 18 May 2010, 09:16 am »
Guys
has been a long time, took a long time off to finish off our old orders and catch up on backlogs/emails
Cleared most of the older orders some left but i have more time now on hand to catch up on forum happenings
as i always if you need some question answer ASAP shoot me an email.

Say

Re: Promitheusaudio is back in the House
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2010, 06:25 pm »
Nice to actually hear from you on this board. I have a few observations to share with you Nicholas. For starters, after spending so much time away and then suddenly jumping in with the vigor of a demented rap master (Promitheusaudio is back in the house) you are not in tune with your customers and fans. Forget about the grand entrance and be sincere when you talk to us. YOU HAVE BEEN GONE SINCE LAST YEAR. The least we would like is an honest affirmation of your concerns and maybe even an apology.

That being said, to what address should customers send you an email? How soon should we expect a reply? Do you really have time for us?

No wonder there have been over a hundred views of this thread and nobody, prior to me, has posted a response. Your diligence is questioned and reputation's at stake.

PromitheusAudio

• Promitheusaudio
Re: Promitheusaudio is back managing the forum
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2010, 09:07 am »
Say
good to hear your concerns
you raise some solid points

So far we have kept in contacts with our clients via our standard company email and not thru forum during the time off. So keep using our standard company which at our webpage

During the time i was off i had some staff issues, couple of our staff left to resume their studies. To keep up and maintain our workforce i had to take time off from forum duties to cope with our orders. Currently we are about 75% back in terms of workforce. Plus now i tend to just want to sell stock and standard orders until we are back into full strength. I too remove couple of our non stock items from our page to cope with our current staff level
I had to devote more time to reduce our backlog or it would have been chaos.

This new strategy did help to reduce our backlog and i now get more free time to check back into our forum. But for now we are still doing 9am to 11pm work hours just to cope.

I believe i owe our fans and apology for not being able to monitor our forum and neglected emails from our customers during my hiatus off

Say

« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2010, 02:57 pm »
That is more like it. I also thank you for responding with class. Man-power shortage can hurt a company if someone doesn't take up the slack. Currently up to 75% of working capacity may help you focus on clearing stock but you will need dedication for quality control, emails, time on Audiocircle plus eventually, going back to building new units sometime in the future. At least now we know you are viable though. Hope the remaining kinks get worked out with your mail carrier too. Anyway, good to hear from you. I wish you the best and hope to see you flourish.

Gpj

« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2010, 01:18 am »
Over the years I have been supportive of Prom. but.... here is my problem now: This thread does not sound like Nick. "Back in the house" " Time off to catch up" while so many have still not gotten their orders judging by the postings. No sig!  Does ne1 know if Nick is even alive let alone working? (rhetorical question but still....) I would not send any further monies to malaysia until I heard from the board members that ALL orders to date have been FILLED and there is quality product and service being provided. Caveat emptor here, IMO.   Gerry

romandoc

• http://romandoc.com/
« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2010, 06:56 am »
This is definitely not Nicholas. Not his writing style. His English is now close to perfect, too. Maybe someone bought off his remaining inventory that is being offered now, hence the "stock and standard orders". What about supporting what was already sold? What about the aftersale support for the future sales? Nonexistent? Then that will have to be factored into the cost, say 80% off but no aftersale support, if it breaks, it buzzes or it's improperly wired you're outta luck. That would be a more honest business practice.

spartan

« Reply #6 on: 8 Jun 2010, 06:27 pm »
theres gotta be some reasonable explanation replied here... :roll:

Gpj

« Reply #7 on: 9 Jun 2010, 08:30 pm »
theres gotta be some reasonable explanation replied here... :roll:
While you're waiting I'd suggest you don't send any more money to Malaysia  :scratch:

Starburst

« Reply #8 on: 10 Jun 2010, 01:16 am »
I thought I'd post in part to keep this room on the road a little longer.
I haven't visited this room for a while and must say it does look like Nicholas is having problems. As for the idea that somebody has assumed his identity and made the above posts, I guess it is possible. However the candidness about the staffing problems, whilst worrying, do not come across as the work of a fake. A less alarming excuse could easily have been made.

Oh well, I'll mail Nick in a few months regarding a custom 6 channel TVC. That'll give me time to save some cash toward it and see if he's still around.
Thankfully my Ref4 is still going great.

milpai

• My Dedicated Audio Room
« Reply #9 on: 15 Jun 2010, 06:06 pm »
Yes there is a VG explanation. I have been to Malaysia and Nicks facility. Met his employees and saw the operation in action.

charles.

Charles,
I am not able to grasp what you are trying to say. You met his employees and saw the operation - but you did not see Nick? Some more details will be appreciated. Please provide your VG explanation.