RMAF Pictures

JoshK

Re: RMAF Pictures
« Reply #20 on: 27 Oct 2006, 01:38 am »
Sorry about the out-of-date website, JoshK.  I have been unable to contact my web designer by e-mail or phone, and I've prepaid a substantial amount of service with him but at this point don't know what's going on.  Now that the show is past I'll have a little more free time and will work on getting it updated.  In the meantime, I'd be glad to take a shot at any questions you may have either by e-mail or phone 208-852-2610, or shoot me an e-mail with your number and a good time to call).   Don't worry I'll leave my dealer hat off and put my DIY hat on.

Cheers,

Duke

Duke,

I'd love to shoot the s**t with ya.  I asked primarily when I see a commercial design that follows similar design rules I am trying out and want to know what people thought about it on a high level.  Yeah I am mostly a DIY guy, probably not going to generate a sale from me but I do like to recommend commercial products to my friends that ask, so all is not lost on me. 

cryoparts

« Reply #21 on: 27 Oct 2006, 05:48 am »
I'll stick my nose in here and put in a plug for Duke.  I had the room next door to his 11th floor room and got to sneak over a few times and listen.  Not only did the speakers sound very good (open, smooth and detailed), both he and his wife were very friendly and have great taste in music!  If you get a chance, give his porduct a listen.  And..call his wife and buy one of her cool "fog lamps".

Lee

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
« Reply #22 on: 27 Oct 2006, 05:59 am »
And..call his wife and buy one of her cool "fog lamps".

....... :lol:....Had it as you walked into the room....cool item....looks similar to this...

Light in center changes colors.....and the white fog rises..... 8)

Duke

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.audiokinesis.com
« Reply #23 on: 27 Oct 2006, 10:18 pm »
Gosh, thank you, Lee!  I sure appreciate that - and so does my wife, the fountain lady!  And thank you for the fountain image, Lonewolf!

JoshK, feel free to either shoot me your phone number or call me at 208-852-2610.

Cheers,

Duke