The consequences of over population

Guy 13

Re: The consequences of over population
« Reply #1 on: 31 Jul 2014, 09:09 am »
http://www.break.com/video/senators-afraid-of-overpopulating-guam-2742506  :o :rotflmao:  :o
Hi Wind Chaser.
And people like Rep. Hank Johnson are in charge of running the country or the states...
He can hardly express himself, (Does not know the word: Wide)
no surprise he said something so STUPID !
My God, send him to the island to see by himself if what he says is possible.
I hope you don't have too many of guys like that...

Guy 13

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jul 2014, 10:32 am »
I'm embarrassed for him, his grade school, his high school, his college, the Congress, and all Americans.

Guy 13

« Reply #3 on: 31 Jul 2014, 10:40 am »
Hi all.
Is that an April fool or a Candid Camera joke.
Can't be real, it's some kind of joke, is it ???
Is that the needed qualifications to be a politician ? :cry: :lol:

Guy 13

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: 31 Jul 2014, 11:21 am »
Depressing display. As an American I am embarrassed but worse yet, depressed, to see first hand the extent of our decline.

For the record, Manhattan Island is 23 sq. miles and houses about 1.7 million people. Guam, as the clip shows is 209 sq. miles and houses some 160,000 people. Neither has shown any danger of capsizing just yet despite NYC having built itself a much higher center of gravity.

The US House of Representatives is in far greater danger of capsizing if the drivel the members exude continues to accrue at the present rate. What I wonder is how this moron even got elected. Public speaking does not seem to be one of his gifts...... if he has any. Of well, it's the South.

GT Audio Works

« Reply #5 on: 31 Jul 2014, 11:29 am »
That's it...I am running for congress...I know I cant do any..uh...uh....uh...what's the word ?? Worse ??

jpm

« Reply #6 on: 31 Jul 2014, 04:55 pm »
What I wonder is how this moron even got elected.

A sad fact of modern life, morons are a powerful and organized voting block with tenacious loyalty to fellow morons.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #7 on: 31 Jul 2014, 07:14 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong, but in order for something to capsize, it has to be afloat, no?

DaveC113

• Industry Contributor
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #8 on: 31 Jul 2014, 07:26 pm »
Lol, we would have better results picking our politicians by random drawing, like they do for jury duty.

WGH

« Reply #9 on: 31 Jul 2014, 08:15 pm »
Congressman Hank Johnson (D-GA) allegedly expressed a fear during a hearing on March 25, 2010 that the island of Guam could capsize if too many military personnel were stationed there.

I was wondering why there has been no news about Guam for years, now I know why.

Bizarroterl

« Reply #10 on: 31 Jul 2014, 09:39 pm »
What I wonder is how this moron even got elected.

A sad fact of modern life, morons are a powerful and organized voting block with tenacious loyalty to fellow morons.

So very true.  It seems as if the primary job requirement to be a member of the house is you have to demonstrate an IQ of less than 60.