Stuff I need to part with...

jsalk

• Facilitator
    • Salk Signature Sound
Stuff I need to part with...
« on: 24 Oct 2023, 03:32 pm »
The last few weeks in the shop were crazy.  We were finishing speakers, having an auction, giving stuff away and packing all kinds of things we had no time to deal with.  So I've been busy the last couple of weeks trying to lighten my load, so to speak.  We still have a lot of hand tools I will be putting up for sale - things like routers, belt sanders, etc.

I also have a few audio items I no longer need and will put up for sale soon.  I'll probably put them on eBay, Marketplace and/or USAudiomart next week. But I thought I'd list them here first so that our friends would have first shot at them. 

Here they are:

Auralic Vega DSD DAC with built-in preamp and volume control.  You can run this straight into an amp with no preamp in the system.  We used this at the shop and at audio shows for years with great success.

Crown XLS1000 amp.

Bryston 4B amp.

And for DIY'ers...

15" Dayton RSS39HE high excursion subwoofer driver and SpeakerPower amp to drive it.

10" Dayton Reference RSS265HO-4 subwoofer with OAudio plate amp.

I purchased these when Rythmik was having supply issues.  I intended to develop new subwoofer designs but never got around to it after Rythmik solved their supply issues.

I'm sure there will be more items I will need to dispose of, but these are the ones I found so far.  I also have a complete recording studio stored in boxes I haven't opened for about 10 years if anyone is interested in recording gear.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 30 Nov 2023, 03:29 pm by jsalk »