Guidelines: Read before posting here

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Guidelines: Read before posting here
« on: 7 Mar 2022, 09:25 am »
Welcome New Members !
This is the Circle to new members start one thread to present yourself to the Forum or just say hello.

New members please start just one topic in this Circle according the Notice on top of the page(blue below), regular members please dont start any topics in this Circle:

Please introduce yourself to the community by starting a thread here. If you are new to the site, threads posted here will be approved more quickly than anywhere else. Please DO NOT start more than one thread.

The regular members are allowed to welcome the new members, however are recommended No Jokes and no Sense of Humor with the new members please, nobody likes to get a joke in his first day.

Up to 3 posts new members will have limited access to the Forum, after 3 posts full access, sorry for the inconvenience of this introduction to new members but this is necessary due to the dangers of the wild internet in this century.
« Last Edit: 19 May 2022, 05:34 pm by FullRangeMan »

Denver_Tim

Re: Guidelines: Read before posting here
« Reply #1 on: 10 Mar 2022, 12:22 am »
Just saying hello...I joined AudioCircle today to learn more about DIY speakers.

Lucrrt

« Reply #2 on: 12 Mar 2022, 11:20 pm »
I registered to this forum to learn and share with other audiophiles.

greggaoliver@gmail.com

« Reply #3 on: 15 Mar 2022, 01:11 am »
Just saying hello. Joined to try and get some general information on the upgrade kit for my Sonus Faber Venere 2.5 speakers.