A Review of the Digital American Power Cord

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
Re: A Review of the Digital American Power Cord
« Reply #20 on: 12 Jun 2015, 06:02 pm »
Careful there, Mike.

You'll start out with one purchase only to discover a few months later that your entire loom is composed of TWL PC, ICs, and speaker cables.  :o It doesn't help that Pete is a great guy to chat with, and funny as hell at an audio fest.

One of these days, I'll have to add a digital cable to my mix.

Michael

Lissnr

« Reply #21 on: 12 Jun 2015, 10:49 pm »
Hi Mike, Congrats on the Lampi Big 7! You're in a very merry club. I've been doing Lampizators almost since they first landed here in the USA and am also a Big 7 owner. Aside from some good footing ( I use sistrum) the power cable is the last key ingredient to getting it to sing.I run a TWL Digital American and it's the best thing I've done to bring out all the Big 7 has to offer. Quieter, more dynamic and greater extension, especially in the base. A no brainer! Enjoy.

Randy

« Reply #22 on: 13 Jun 2015, 01:09 am »
I bought a Digital American Power Cored to use with my CD player. I won't attempt to use audiophile terms to describe the difference in sound, but will say the cord made everything sound a hell of a lot better. I was floored. Now I want one for my Class D amp, but am waiting for when the time is right for budget reasons.

Mike Long

« Reply #23 on: 17 Jun 2015, 05:26 pm »
I just placed an order for the DA.  I am also going to order an Auralic Aries.  Cannot find much on what PCs people are using.  Any Aries owners out there?

Mike