some songs that i have downloaded - that i play over and over and over and over

smargo

Jackie Terrason - "A Paris" and "Que Reste - T _T'll De Nos Amours - 44/16 - very impeccably recorded

George Duke - "Wake Me Gently" - 44/16 - creative genius

Take Dake - with Neptune - 44/16 - "Ocean Motion" - Pristine recording of japanese music

Blue Incantation - "For Julia" and "Clouds" - some of jerry garcias best work away from the grateful dead - 44/16

Sara Bareilles - "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - best live rendition ive ever heard of this song - 96/24

Michael Ruff - "Everything" - a talented artist that never really made it - 44/16

Patricia Barber - "Black Magic Woman" - One of her best reenactments. dsd 2.8

Eric Johnson/Mike Stern- "Wishing Well and "Tidal" - great electric guitar playing - 96/24

Steely Dan - "Gaucho" A great recording - 96/24

Tuck and Patti - " It Might as Well be Spring" - a melodic guitar player with an impeccable touch - 44/16

In2ition = "Il Libro Dell'Amore - an italian singer with a haunting voice - 44/16

JVC XRCD Sampler - "Merry Christmas Baby" - Best rendition of this song ive ever heard

Chick Corea - Pat Matheny - Gary Burton - "Country Roads" - very good recording - 88/24

Nathan East - "Cant Find My Way Home" - song still haunts me the way his arrangement is 48/24

Piano Guys 2 - "Mission Impossible" - This song the way they do it sends gossebumps - 44/16

Chuck Loeb - "Ricki Don't Lose That Number" - Another good arrangement of a hit song"

Producers Choice Volume 1 - Houston James "Aurora Borealis" My vote for best country song in the last 5 years - dsd2.8

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Tuck and Patti always great; Piano Guys also good.