New things coming...

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
New things coming...
« on: 10 Sep 2012, 04:31 pm »
 :D  RMAF is screaming down upon us and this is the time of year that just begs for a little bump.

During my medical rehab I have been working on some new products.  There will be a couple of announcements later, but here are the first ones.  What the world needs is another bunch of cables, right?  well, yes - WHEN they are something different and/or very, very good.

Since I dove headfirst into computer audio headfirst I have tried a lot of different data cables.  Some have been good, but man were not so good.  Never being ready to leave well enough alone, I decided tha to create a line of cabling that were not "me, too" cables and here are the first ones and they are currently offered at introductory pricing.  Like all of my products these are full immersion cryogenically treated:

DISCREET :  $199.00 - 1 meter USB cable created for those DACs out there that do not rely upon USB power for a handshake to initialize... like the Mytek.  The soundstage is open and very balanced with a full and airy presentation.

SCORPION : $199.00 1 meter / $229.00 2 meter -  named for the Trinidad Moruga chili pepper that is argueably the hottest in the world - this Firewire cable is extremely clean and again has a more expansive soundstage than the others we have tested.

NetworkOne : $159.00 - 2 meter / $179.00 - 3 meter / $199.00 - 4 meter  - Ethernet cables made from very "fast" premium wire.

Stay tooned for more goodies.

Dave

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Re: New things coming...
« Reply #1 on: 10 Sep 2012, 05:30 pm »
Dave,
Sign me up for a 1 meter Discreet and 2 meter NetworkOne.  This gives me an idea!  :D

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #2 on: 10 Sep 2012, 06:20 pm »
Dave,
Sign me up for a 1 meter Discreet and 2 meter NetworkOne.  This gives me an idea!  :D
Done!

Thanks, Rich.

Dave

SoCalWJS

« Reply #3 on: 10 Sep 2012, 06:27 pm »
Are you going to be showing them off at RMAF?

I'll keep an eye out for IC's if you are going to have some.

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: 10 Sep 2012, 06:40 pm »
Are you going to be showing them off at RMAF?

I'll keep an eye out for IC's if you are going to have some.
Yessir!  :thumb:  We all (the GR/Dodd/dBAL/TWL/PIag fun bunch) will have some cool stuff there this year.  It should be a great time as always.

Dave

SoCalWJS

« Reply #5 on: 11 Sep 2012, 12:27 am »
Yessir!  :thumb:  We all (the GR/Dodd/dBAL/TWL/PIag fun bunch) will have some cool stuff there this year.  It should be a great time as always.

Dave
I'll see you at RMAF then and look forward to getting some input so I can figure out my next step(s).  :thumb:

jn316

« Reply #6 on: 11 Sep 2012, 03:18 am »
I sense a Scorpian in my future.
I think I'll owe you a beer at RMAF!  :beer:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #7 on: 11 Sep 2012, 06:36 pm »
I sense a Scorpian in my future.
I think I'll owe you a beer at RMAF!  :beer:
:thumb:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #8 on: 11 Sep 2012, 06:37 pm »

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #9 on: 11 Sep 2012, 06:40 pm »
Hi Dave, it's good to see you back on your feet. It's also nice to be able to tell you so here on AC.  :thumb:

Please stay healthy & off the highways.  :lol:

Cheers,
Robin

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #10 on: 11 Sep 2012, 09:58 pm »
Hi Dave, it's good to see you back on your feet. It's also nice to be able to tell you so here on AC.  :thumb:

Please stay healthy & off the highways.  :lol:

Cheers,
Robin
Thanks Robin.  I'm glad to see you here, too!  Be good, now  :lol:.  You and I are too much alike.

I finally got a new (old) truck about a month ago.  I'm taking my meds and making sure that my electrolytes are where they need to be.  I'll be making the trip to Denver in a month so I need to be in good shape.  What a year....... :roll:

Dave

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #11 on: 11 Sep 2012, 10:03 pm »
Dave,
Stay safe and well!  :)

Oh baby, less than a month to RMAF2012!  WOOHOO!  Almost time to see you guys and have some audio fun! :)

golfugh

• Dead Can Dance - Into the Labyrinth
« Reply #12 on: 2 Oct 2012, 10:58 pm »
Dave

Looking for 1 x 1 meter NetworkOne and 1 x 2 meter NetworkOne.  Keep up the great work!

Let me know when's a good time and I'll call.

Mark

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #13 on: 2 Oct 2012, 11:06 pm »
Dave

Looking for 1 x 1 meter NetworkOne and 1 x 2 meter NetworkOne.  Keep up the great work!

Let me know when's a good time and I'll call.

Mark
Good to hear from you, Mark.  I hope all is well.  Tomorrow morning around 9-10AM MST will be great .  It will be good to talk to you.

Dave

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: 5 Nov 2012, 04:39 pm »
Stay tooned for more goodies.

Dave
Updates?

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #15 on: 6 Nov 2012, 12:33 am »
Updates?
Just a couple.

Things coming and going are in the line of cabling more than anything.  I will be deleting a few products and adding a couple.  Mostly I'm just catching up from RMAF.

RMAF was berry, berry good to me!!! :thumb:

Dave

jriggy

« Reply #16 on: 6 Nov 2012, 12:55 am »
Just a couple.

Things coming and going are in the line of cabling more than anything.  I will be deleting a few products and adding a couple.  Mostly I'm just catching up from RMAF.

RMAF was berry, berry good to me!!! :thumb:

Dave

So glad to hear Dave! Keep up the great work!

Jason

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
« Reply #17 on: 6 Nov 2012, 01:05 am »
I just want to say if any of you have a chance to daisy chain some Ubers; try it.  I have a family of 5 and they're really happy in pairs.   :green:

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #18 on: 6 Nov 2012, 01:58 am »
So glad to hear Dave! Keep up the great work!

Jason
Thank you, Jason.  It is good to be back in full-ish swing after the accident.  There was a time there when I was about to pack it all in.  I'm really glad I didn't.

Dave

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #19 on: 6 Nov 2012, 02:02 am »
I just want to say if any of you have a chance to daisy chain some Ubers; try it.  I have a family of 5 and they're really happy in pairs.   :green:
Funny.  That is how the Uber got born - two Majiks in series.  What do you hear as improvements over just one?  Maybe it IS time for a SuperDuperUber.  :lol:

I toyed with one kind of like that a year or so ago and on my old Cary 572SE MkII system it didn't make a big improvement.  Probably the 20WPC SE triode thing.   

Dave