HELP!!! I Need Replacement Grills for my RM1 Speakers...

DuDro

I've been waiting on VMPS to send me replacement grills for almost a year.  I was just informed that the RM1s were discontinued and that I replacement grills from the factory are no longer available.  

I will have to admit that I am frustrated at VMPS for dragging their feet on this.  I have email, dating back to July 2004,  with empty promises stating that I would receive replacement grills, but to this date no such luck.

I first contacted the company with intentions to pay for new grills, but was told that replacement grills would be sent to me without charge.  Well, this was almost a year ago and I still do not have anything from them.

Now, I am asking anyone on this forum for some advice on where to obtain grills for me speakers.  I have been a long time fan of VMPS since my first pair of Mini Tower IIa, but I am quickly losing faith (probably have already lost faith) since I am still without support from them.

Please respond with some advice on my obtaining new grills for my RM1 speakers.

Thanks in advance!
DuDro

P.S.
My first request was made when the RM1 was still being produced, but now I have been told that the cabinet maker is no longer in business; the RM1 is discontinued; and "that there is no liklihood (that I will be able to obtain) a grill in the foreseeable future (from the factory). :cry: