RMAF

moray james

• moray james cables
RMAF
« on: 14 Oct 2004, 04:57 am »
Hi Louis: great to meet with you and Tom at the show! The sound was fantastic and the speakers beautiful. Thanks for the fun time. Was great to have you over to our room for a visit and a listen. Listened to a lot of speakers at the show and I must say that fostex rule when it comes to quality sound with  incredible bang for the buck they are world class. All the best Moray James.

tvyankee

RMAF
« Reply #1 on: 14 Oct 2004, 04:09 pm »
hey louis.

i was wondering if their were any pics of the show.

i would like to see the new look of the leather side pannels.

thanks.

Louis O

RMAF
« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2004, 01:35 pm »
Hi everyone,

Made it back from RMAF and had a great time. It was fantastic meeting you too Moray and Noel. I was really happy that you made to the show. I was very impressed with your Karlsons and they sounded terrific. It was a pleasure listening to them.

The show was a lot of fun and Many thanks to Ron for setting it up. The only bad thing for me was the massive headaches I had from the altitude. I couldn't shake them and it took a little time back home before I got back to normal. Denver is a very beautiful town.

I was very happy with the sound we had in the room and it was great seeing Dave from ESM and metting Yoshi from Almarro. The Almarro amps sounded very good. I did get to see as many systems as I could and many room were very interesting. Lots of big systems, big money too.

I did think the traffic was a little low, but it was the first time for the show and I would do it again.

Hi tvyankee,

I did bring the leather speakers and they sounded very good. I will sort out all the pictures and post them ASAP. I'm still having problems getting the website transferred to the new computer. I really had to start from scratch and most of it is done. The site needs a lot of updating too. I want to post the new platforms as well.

The stereophile review should be out any day now and can't wait to see it for myself.

6moons will have 3 reviews and I think in November they will be out including the TS33s.

Thanks again and talk to you soon,
Louis

tvyankee

RMAF
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2004, 01:56 pm »
thanks louis.

hope you are feeling better.can't wait to see those pics.

Louis O

RMAF
« Reply #4 on: 19 Oct 2004, 01:48 pm »
Hi tvyankee,

I'm feeling great now and new pics should be up very soon. I have some new finishes and a few ideas on another line that I will be sharing very soon too.

There is one pic of the Leather speaker on the news page of the site.

Thanks again,
Louis