Found a potential treasure trove of vinyl

aerius

Found a potential treasure trove of vinyl
« on: 6 May 2007, 05:22 pm »
So I was at the flea market today looking for used CDs when I came across a vendor that had thousands & thousands of used and a few new vinyl records stashed away in this stall space, most of them selling for $2.50.  Condition varies from scratched to hell and only good for frisbee use to pretty much mint, though most of the ones I checked had a scratch or two on them.

So, who wants to join me in a vinyl hunting session?  The place is at Dixie Value Mall on the corner of Dixie and the QEW, open on weekends only but I didn't get the hours.  We can meet up there, search through the stash, and then go for beers or food afterwards.

Daygloworange

• Industry Participant
  • www.customconcepts.ca
Re: Found a potential treasure trove of vinyl
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2007, 01:33 am »
aerius,

I don't have any use for vinyl personally other than for frisbees  :lol: But, that's just around the corner from me, if you head out there give me a call .

Cheers

phowell1

« Reply #2 on: 23 May 2007, 03:07 am »
I'd love to go but I promised my so that ther'd be no more records coming in until some went out! :(

aerius

« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2007, 02:14 pm »
I'd love to go but I promised my so that ther'd be no more records coming in until some went out! :(

The key is to have enough records so that the SO doesn't notice if you add a dozen or two to your collection.  :)

phowell1

« Reply #4 on: 25 May 2007, 01:22 am »

[/quote]

The key is to have enough records so that the SO doesn't notice if you add a dozen or two to your collection.  :)
[/quote]

Unfortunately I got back into vinyl (And audiophilia) AFTER connecting with her. :duh: