FS: Peachtree Carina integrated amp V1 w/ nc502mp

uncola

FS: Peachtree Carina integrated amp V1 w/ nc502mp
« on: 30 Mar 2024, 05:55 am »
SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi guys this is a peachtree carina integrated amp with built in dac and hybrid analog/digital volume control. It has class d nc502mp module built in with speaker out for 2 speakers. It has also rca preamp outputs to use with a subwoofer or external speaker amp if you want, although the built in amp is pretty powerful and you probably want to use it.

This is perfect for a computer desk setup with usb input. Comes with a nice remote control too. and bluetooth input.
The i2s, optical and coaxial spdif inputs don't work. That's because I tried to use an audiogd di20 ddc with it, converting usb to i2s. I guess they weren't compatible. Afterwards the i2s, coax and toslink inputs didn't work. Been using usb for over a year and it's rock solid. So this would be great for a computer desk setup with usb from the pc to the peachtree. Or if you have a streamer with usb output.

Asking $600 shipped, price is firm and you have to be in the USA and pay with paypal. No international shipping or weird shipping forwarders please
email me at the.uncola@gmail.com for faster response

SOLD SOLD SOLD
« Last Edit: 3 Apr 2024, 06:26 pm by uncola »